“Flint Michigan Hampton Inn Luxury with a Hometown Feel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Last Minute Deals!
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Flint, United States
“Flint Michigan Hampton Inn Luxury with a Hometown Feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Cant say enough about our great stay here. The hotel was extremely clean, the staff friendly and anxious to please. The room included a large Jacuzzi Tub at a very afford rate. We will definitely return to this hotel again, it made a difficult trip stress free.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joel B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for such a kind hearted response. Its very rewarding to myself and staff to read such wonderful reviews from all of our guests. Reviews like yours are truly the reason we all come to work to do what we do. Feel free to contact me personally upon your next stay, I will gladly see to it that you are put into another whirlpool room.

Kind regards - Joel Backmeier "Assistant General Manager"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Houghton, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were so impressed with this Hampton Inn! The front desk staff was extremely helpful, juggling things in order to let us stay in the same room for 3 nights when we unexpectedly arrived a day earlier than our reservation (thanks Brandon!). Everyone, from the front desk to the cleaning staff to the people keeping the (very good) breakfast stocked were just so nice and friendly and did a great job. The pool and hot tub are clean but doesn't smell strongly of chlorine, there are nice comfy chairs and towels poolside. The workout area is top-notch with several treadmills and ellipticals, and they even provide earphones to use if you want to watch the tvs mounted on the machine. The workout room like everything else there positively sparkles. If I had to describe the place in one word it would be "clean," which is pretty much the most important thing in a hotel! :-)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Joel B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We strive to give each and every guests the experience that you described. Its guests like yourself that continue to motivate us to always be the best. I hope we have earned your future business and "we love having you here!".

Kind regards - Joel Backmeier "AGM"
Flint/ Grand Blanc, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have stayed at a variety of hotels from Holiday Inns, Comfort Inns etc. Hampton Inn was the best experience I have had. The room was quiet with great amenities. The staff was very helpful. The room was just awesome and there were so many local restaurants that were great too. It was a great trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing from the perspective of our guests. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything you would like to share about your experience with us here in Flint. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the Flint area.

Kind regards - Joel Backmeier "Assistant General Manager"
Fredericksburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had to stay at the Flint Hampton Inn just one night while waiting a flight back to DCA. A friend dropped me off after a business conference as I had an early morning flight the next day. My room was comfortable and clean. I could adjust the air conditioning to be cold and it was cold. The hotel shuttle took me to the airport at 4:45 am the next morning and the shuttle driver was very personable. You don't often find that this early. Many times the shuttle does not even start that early. I appreciated that and would definitely stay here again. Note: they have pepsi products in the soda machines and do not carry Coke products in the pantry. You have to leave the property to buy a diet coke.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joel B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review!! I'm sorry about the lack of Coke products, at times we keep a "secret stash" for wonderful guests such as yourself. Be sure to ask for me personally during your next stay and I will see to it you do not have to leave the property for an ice cold Coke.

Kind regards

Joel Backmeier - Assistant General Manager
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My family and I had an amazing time at this Hampton Inn. I honestly expected the usual budget Hilton look / feel / service..... but what you get is so much more. The hotel and room ( we got a king bedroom suite with a pull-up couch) is what you would find at an upscale Hilton hotel. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful. My family and I were blown away by the hotel room. It was huge and looked like a upscale hotel room suite. The king bed was clean and comfortable. The wireless internet worked great and did allow multiple devices ( 2 iphones and 2 ipads ) online at the same time. My glasses frame came apart and I went to the front desk to see if they had a jewelers screwdriver. The asst manager went above and beyond to find something to fix them up. I owe a huge thanks to this gentleman. My kids and I loved the pool and hot tub. Breakfast was above average as well. They had a good selection of hot / cold breakfast items (much more then the usual Hilton).

Overall, we had one of the best hotel stays ever. Great hotel and amazing staff. Would certainly stay there again and recommend this hotel

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I was actually the gentleman who fixed your glasses!! I'm thrilled that I was able to help and even happier that you and your family had such a wonderful trip. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally upon your next stay (or if something needs to be fixed).

Kind Regards

Joel Backmeier - Assistant General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We enjoy staying at The Hampton Inn of Flint. We've been staying here for a few years now, and still, this hotel's attention to detail far out ranks it's competitors. The staff is so accommodating and everyone greets you with a smile and a hello. The complimentary breakfast isn't your typical hotel breakfast either- omelets, sausage, variety of juice drinks, etc.
My husband's military weekend ran longer than planned and the staff allowed for a late checkout - this was so helpful to me.
We love to stay here. The pool is clean and there is an outside patio to catch some sun.
Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2013
Joel B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
We love when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. Its loyal guests such as you and your husband that help to make us what we are. Be sure to take advantage of our government/military rate during your next stay and feel free to contact me personally with any questions or concerns you may have.

Kind regards - Joel Backmeier "AGM"
Flint, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

From the complimentary airport shuttle to the little hand-written "welcome" note on the bedside notepad, this hotel was friendly, helpful and welcoming. Spotlessly clean, free internet throughout the hotel, a lap desk for writing/computing and a good sized room. The manager's home phone number was in the room in case of problems - a real commitment to guest retention from a hotel supposedly lower down the ladder from some prestigious but less enjoyable brands.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments. We find that paying attention to the details is one of the best ways to make all of our guests feel special. We hope that you come stay again soon and please do not hesitate to contact me personally to make your reservation.

Kind Regards - Joel Backmeier "AGM"

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!