“Always Great Food & Service” 5 of 5 stars

810-750-2234
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Fenton
Flint, Michigan
“Always Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been going to Mega Coney Island for over 10 years because their food is consistently good and it's priced right. We are always seated right away and the service is great, as orders are typically to our table in 10 minutes or less. We love both the Detroit and Flint style Coneys, and I usually order 1 of each. Their drive-thru window is also very convenient, and I use that a lot as well, and they always get my order right. I luv Mega!!

• Visited August 2013

Stuart, Florida
“Best Onion Rings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I had the coney dog (no beans) and onion rings. I am very picky about my onion rings, and they hit it out of the ball park!!!. I think the coney was called "Flint style". The service was great, the restaurant was very clean, the food was served fast, hot and delicious!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brighton, Michigan
“Best meals and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Excellent service and quality, large portions, friendly ladies, fair prices; all at Mega. My favorite is the breakfast and they serve it all day. What amuses me every time is no matter what time of day it is or how incredibly busy this place gets, the service is extremely fast.

• Visited June 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Seems to be high schoolers and college girls working, however great service! Staff is very friendly, food is reasonable. I WILL be back again soon!! :)

Visited March 2013
Michigan
“Flint or Detroit Coney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Your choice, they make both. I love the Detroit style. They have a combo deal, 2 dogs and fries under 7 dollars. Service is fast and they use Kogel dogs. They also offer a full menu including breakfast.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mega Coney Island? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mega Coney Island, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.