“Good hotel for a Great price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fenton
Ada, Michigan
“Good hotel for a Great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed here in July 2013. My husband, our daughter and myself. We had a room with 2 Queen beds.
Room was very clean as well as was the bathroom. Very friendly staff and the hotel was nice and quiet, for good sleeping. We all slept great! We would stay here again if we were in the area.
We reserved our room on Booking.com. It was less than 100.00 for the night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Amari M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
As the Property Manager, I would like to thank you not only for staying with us, but for taking the time out to comment on your experience. We are so pleased that we were able to accommodate your family, your patronage is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I travel to Michigan on business 3 times per month. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a hotel anywhere near Fenton. I actually go out of my way to stay here. The property is very clean and the staff are some of the most professional I have come across.

As a Gold Elite member I can receive an upgrade if available. Most Marriott properties I have to ask and am told "they just gave the last one away". Not here. Just last week I was checking in and Angela or Angelina (I believe that was her name, if not I apologize) immediately checked for an upgrade without me having to ask and provided me with an Executive King Suite.

The beds are some of the most comfortable I have slept in. The breakfast is your standard Fairfield continental but is always hot and the folks that take care of the food area take pride in cleanliness and are friendly as well. Do yourself a favor and visit these folks. Looking forward to next weeks stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Amari M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
WOW! what a great review! As the Property Manager of the Fairfield in Fenton, I would like to personally thank you for your comments! We pride ourselves in the service we provide our guests and I am very pleased that we were able to render such great service that you travel out of your way to stay with us. Your patronage is much obliged. Looking forward to the next time that we can accommodate you.
Flint, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Very clean property and the staff was awesome. We stayed in the jacuzzi suite and it was great. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Very reasonable price, will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2013
Hello valued guest. I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to express your thoughts about your stay with us here at the Fairfield in Fenton. We look forward to the next time that we can accommodate you!
Charleston, WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our way home from vacation. This hotel is typical Fairfield. Nothing terrible or great about it. Colors in the room are unique to this hotel chain. When we stayed here, there was a large group of kids and their parents staying here for a sport tournament. I thought we were going to have a lousy night sleep. But after nine o'clock, everything was quiet and we both had a good night sleep. Swimming was out of the question for us. I don't think you could fit another body in the pool. I would recommend staying here but only during the week and not on the weekends.

Room Tip: Reserve a executive suite. You have more room and the bed is away from the door. It might be quiet...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello valued guest. As the Property Manager for the Fairfield in Fenton I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to comment about your stay with us. During the summer months we often have large groups however we try to abide by a strict noise policy and we are pleased that the groups in house at the time did not deter you from having a good night rest. We look forward to the next time that we can accommodate you!
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Just what you would expect, no surprises here...good, clean hotel for a fair rate. Recommend using your AAA card for a discounted rate. Also, the breakfast staff was friendly and helpful. The only downside was waking up to housekeeping talking in the hallway. It was 8:30am, though, so a bit late to sleep.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
As the Property Manager, I just want to thank you for commenting on your stay. I trust that our amenities were conducive to your business travel. We look forward to the next time that we can accommodate you!
Beaufort, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I arrived at 2am and rang the bell as the door was locked. No response to three rings so called on cell phone. Call was answered promptly and the door unlocked Receptionist told me the bell was not working. A notice to this effect would have been helpful. Room was comfortable but the bathroom floor had a lot of hair on it and the sheets on the bed were very thin. No regular coffee in the room, was told they were "out" of it. Went to breakfast before 8 am on the second morning and they were "out" of scrambled eggs.
The staff appeared to be pleasant. Perhaps I caught them on a bad day but I was disappointed after reading so many good reviews.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

As the Property Manager, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for not rendering the service that was to be expected via previous surveys about our property. I would like to inform you that since your most recent stay, as a staff, we have implemented some "best practices" to ensure superb guest satisfaction. I thank you for your comment and hope that your prior experience does not deter you from traveling with us again. We appreciate your patronage.

Kind Regards
Sarnia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

After a horrible drive, the front desk staff couldn't have been nicer! They quickly checked our weary selves into our room...and even upgraded us to a jacuzzi suite free of charge because it was our Wedding Anniversary coming up and we mentioned it, and so they offered it, and we gladly accepted it!! Gorgeous room, tons of space!! The most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on hands down! The room was clean and had all the amenities needed. The flat screen TV had every channel we desired and more..got to enjoy some channels we don't get in Canada, that we've been wanting to watch for a long time!!! The free breakfast was well stocked even 20 minutes before breakfast ended..had no trouble getting every choice. Delicious, fresh! The lobby is comfy, the hotel is immaculately clean, and they have a business center with 2 computer stations..one of which I am on right now :) VERY FAST..no slow computers here! Love the free wifi in the rooms too. Haven't used the pool but it looks inviting! Hubby enjoyed reading his complimentary morning newspaper with breakfast. I have NOTHING bad to say about this hotel! Plenty of parking and lots of restaurants and shopping close by! Every staff member that we've encountered have been so polite, helpful and never hesitated to assist us with our needs. We really felt at home here. I'll be back and I highly recommend this hotel !!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton? Share your experiences!