“Good hotel for the money, but no shampoo :)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Farmington Hills

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn Farmington Hills to your Saves list
Knights Inn Farmington Hills
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   37527 Grand River Avenue, I-275 to M102 to 10 mile Grand River Exit, Farmington Hills, MI 48335   |
Chicago, Illinois
“Good hotel for the money, but no shampoo :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2007

Clean and spacious for a budget hotel. I booked it for $37 as a single traveler and my room and a double bed, couch, coffee table, small fridge, a microwave, a hair dryer (very important for a girl!), and a coffee maker. Good sized bathroom and a big mirror. It also had HBO. Bed was comfortable enough, although I am not picky about beds. Room was cleaned and towels were changed daily.

The only weird thing about this place is that they don't provide you with any shampoo. I checked into my room at 11 pm, ready to go to sleep, when I noticed that there was no shampoo. I called the font desk asking for one, and their reply was "No shampoo!". O-kay then... I just washed my hair with soap the following morning. Other than "no shampoo", I have no complains about this hotel.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

8 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Knights Inn Farmington Hills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Farmington Hills

Knights Inn Farmington Hills Hotel
Knights Inn Farmington Hills Hotel Farmington Hills
Farmington Hills Knights Inn
Address: 37527 Grand River Avenue, I-275 to M102 to 10 mile Grand River Exit, Farmington Hills, MI 48335
Location: United States > Michigan > Farmington Hills
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 11 hotels in Farmington Hills
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Farmington Hills 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Knights Inn Farmington Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Knights Inn Farmington Hills, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.