“Bed Bugs!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Farmington Hills

You added Knights Inn Farmington Hills to your Saves list
Knights Inn Farmington Hills
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   37527 Grand River Avenue, I-275 to M102 to 10 mile Grand River Exit, Farmington Hills, MI 48335   |
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Farmington Hills
MI
“Bed Bugs!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2009

I decided to spend the weekend at this hotel because I did not have much cash on me. However I greatly regret having made that decision. First off, in the room the drawers from all the dressers were gone. That was not really a problem for I didn't have anything to store. The problem was the morning after having slept there and having 12 red bumps all over my neck, arms, hands, and feet. I knew I had been bit by something and sure enough I found a tiny bug crawling under in my bed. I then took the bug to the office and told the woman manager to please clean my room. She refused and said that the bug was not from her room! I even asked her if she would give me some sheets and she again refused. Obviously they do not know how to run a hospitality business. I would not suggest staying here unless you don't mind bedbugs and rude people.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2007

Clean and spacious for a budget hotel. I booked it for $37 as a single traveler and my room and a double bed, couch, coffee table, small fridge, a microwave, a hair dryer (very important for a girl!), and a coffee maker. Good sized bathroom and a big mirror. It also had HBO. Bed was comfortable enough, although I am not picky about beds. Room was cleaned and towels were changed daily.

The only weird thing about this place is that they don't provide you with any shampoo. I checked into my room at 11 pm, ready to go to sleep, when I noticed that there was no shampoo. I called the font desk asking for one, and their reply was "No shampoo!". O-kay then... I just washed my hair with soap the following morning. Other than "no shampoo", I have no complains about this hotel.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Knights Inn Farmington Hills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Farmington Hills

Address: 37527 Grand River Avenue, I-275 to M102 to 10 mile Grand River Exit, Farmington Hills, MI 48335
Location: United States > Michigan > Farmington Hills
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Farmington Hills
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Farmington Hills 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Farmington Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn Farmington Hills Hotel Farmington Hills
Farmington Hills Knights Inn

If you own or manage Knights Inn Farmington Hills, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.