“Clean and friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Farmington Hills

You added Knights Inn Farmington Hills to your Saves list
Knights Inn Farmington Hills
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   37527 Grand River Avenue, I-275 to M102 to 10 mile Grand River Exit, Farmington Hills, MI 48335   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Farmington Hills
chicago
“Clean and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015

Stayed twice in Jan '15. Both times the front desk gentlemen was excellent. Room was clean and had a flat screen, refrigerator and sofa. Room is a little dated but for the price it wasn't bad. Would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
mi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located off the freeway and is accessible to many shopping and restaurants choices! My stay was uninterrupted. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for affordable and accommodating! I requested extra towels and the front desk staff brought them to my room! Thanks!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

When I checked in the hotel, the night duty staff was good. I informed him that the room telephone and clock are not working. He made a note of it as I asked him not to bother about fixing at this time. Morning staff ( two ladies) at the front desk were terribly rude and uncivilized. I was surprized who could have hired them. The morning so called FREE Continental breakfast had just stale coffee and donuts, NOTHING ELSE, not even water. I asked the front desk staff on which continent they have this kind of breakfast ? She rudely said, this is what we have for long time and no one ever asked for anything more.
Moreover this place is cheaper when you go there direct instead of booking through travel websites advertising lowest price.
I will recommend this place if this is the last place to stay on the planet.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Redlands, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2014

Most people only review a place if they have a negative experience.

this is a nice place to stay at, just like most budget friendly hotels it has its low marks.
Rooms are nice and comfortable, big beds, good size tvs, microwave and small fridge in the room.

Front desk staff very helpful and friendly.

Because i was on a business trip i needed a good wifi connection. they switched me into a few rooms and now i have an awesome room and still be connected to the internet . I was on a business trip and i needed to have a hotel with bus parking. there are a few spots where a bus could stay parked but there really isnt an area good enough for a bus.

Room Tip: ask for a room close to the office if you really really need wifi access.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Spring Lake, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed here for MotorCity ComicCon and stayed here over two nights and our friend in an adjoining room the first night. Opon entering We noticed that they mixed up our rooms, friend got our king and my wife and I got the two tiny double beds. The double bed room smelled like fresh cigarette smoke, you can see peek inside the room easily from the huge gap at the base of the door. The king was fairly clean but the bathroom smelled of severe body odor due the use of regular fabric as a shower curtain. Then my wife and I woke up with bite marks all over our bodies from bed bugs. We went to the office and discretely complained(my wife works at a hotel and knows bed bugs can happenat even a 5 star hotel) so they can take care of it. Our roommate had no problems so we just moved to her room for the second night. My wife knows the signs of bed bugs and noted them to the lady at the desk. The lady completely interrupted my wife just to say "our maintenance men have a test for that" I know it was just a shrug off and we were not offered any type of compensation. And sure enough the next night the sold the room to someone else so it wasn't treated as a room cannot be used for at least 24 hours after treatment. I wouldn't stay here again even if I was paid.

• Stayed May 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

That motel was very nasty dirty and it smells like smoke n old. I tried to get my money back they would give me a refund cause they said I got a Internet special. I was there from out of town n I had to take a shower at family house cause that tub was nasty n it had a hole in it n I couldn't even get a iron. I ended up leaving n went to the extended stay 500% better. I'm also reporting them to the BBB! O n I also smelled weed

• Stayed September 2012
West Bloomfield, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Needed a room for a couple of weeks for my twins and myself. Stopped by this hotel to get some room rate information, opened the front door to the office and it smelled of weed some! Really???? the front desk clerk was lying on the couch watching t.v. when i came in he jumped up off the couch grabbed the glade and began to spray. I could not believe my eyes or nose. I grabbed my babies and headed back out the door. The Bates Motel had nothing on this place! creepy,

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Farmington Hills? Share your experiences!