“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Farmington Hills
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed at this ESA for 4.8 years, and I would give it my highest recommendation. Just recently, they have added some nice improvements - flat-screen TV's, new mattresses and bedspreads, continental breakfast. The housekeeping is 98% done on time, and the stairways and hallways are kept clean. Whenever any appliances failed (refridgerator, microwave), it was replaced within 24 hours. The hotel manager (Cindy), the maintenance man (Joe), and all the desk clerks were always very courteous, friendly, and helpful. This hotel is in a very safe neighborhood, and I never experienced any issues with safety. I don't think you will be dissappointed for the value.

Room Tip: If you can get a corner room (ex. 316), they are a little larger than standard rooms. Upper floor i...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for you review. I want to thank you, first of all, for your extended stay with us. We greatly appreciate your business and are so happy you chose to stay with us in Farmington Hills. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the recent changes we made including Grab and Go breakfast. I appreciate you sharing your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Extended Stay America in Farmington Hills, MI is a clean environment. It was in a great and safe location... Close to restaurants, gas stations, manicurist shop, banks, fitness center and easy access to the express way!!!

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your recent posting. It sounds like our location worked out well for you. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business; thank you for staying with us.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I got a chance to stay at Extended Stay America Detroit - Farmington Hills for about over a week. It was a very pleasant experience. The staff were very courteous and helpful. I have paid for 15 days but had to vacate in 10 days. The refund of excess paid was very prompt and quick. Overall a wonderful experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
I am so pleased to hear you had a good experience while staying with us in Farmington Hills. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We appreciate your business and hope that if you are ever in the Farmington Hills area again, you will stay with us.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Absolutely the cleanest hotel I have ever been in--you can practicely eat out of the corners. Also, the staff is extremely friendly and very accomidating to all of my needs. The thing enjoy most: the location is perfect, althouhg it nestled away in a slighty wooded area is yet connected to an array of expressway and highway which allow me easy access to where I have to go . . .

Room Tip: Serioulsy, no need to wonder about choosing, all the room are very nice within this very peaceful en...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so much. Your review was so very kind and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your glowing review of our cleanliness is the highest compliment, thank you. It's great to hear our location worked out so well. Thank you for choosing our hotel in Farmington Hills. We do hope to have you back again soon.
Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

At first, I was not impressed with this hotel as at check-in they were not familiar with the Extended Plus program so the check-in took a long time. Also, the room cleanliness was a little 'suspect' the first 2 weeks, however the last 3 weeks of my stay- the room looked great! Also, I had to cut my stay short unexpectedly and they were MORE than accomodating to work with me... They saved me over $600 when they should not have. Overall, a great place! I would not hesitate to return.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you sharing your experience with us. I want to start by apologizing for the confusion over your reservation. I have spoken to management and staff to ensure this is not repeated. It was great to hear that we helped turn around your stay with us. I am so happy to hear we were able to help with your unexpected departure as well. Thank you for sharing that with us. Again, we appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing our hotel while you visited the Farmington Hills area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I love this place, they have everything you need, a kitchen, office desk, new and fantastic bed, with a huge flat screen TV and high speed internet.

The office manager Cindy and her Crew at ESA are fantastic and go over and beyond to make sure your stay fits your needs.

Its a dog friendly hotel so you don't have to leave behind your dog

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your posting. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience with our staff. It's great to hear they went above and beyond to take care of you. I'm happy to hear our pet policy worked for you. I wouldn't want to leave my dog at home either! Thank you again for your business.
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had read the other reviews and thought well I will try anyway.. Big mistake. Hotel is dirty and stinks.. The front desk people are all rude except one young man.. EX.. I asked where a restaurant was and the lady told me she didn't know and to go google it.. VERY RUDE...
DO NOT stay there..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for your review. Let me start by apologizing for the experience you had while staying with us. This is absolutely not the service or product we work to deliver to our guests. As a result of your feedback, I have met with the staff to ensure this kind of experience is not repeated, and to help us improve our processes.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our redoubled efforts.

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills? Share your experiences!