“Wonderful living experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Farmington Hills
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Wonderful living experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I got a chance to stay at Extended Stay America Detroit - Farmington Hills for about over a week. It was a very pleasant experience. The staff were very courteous and helpful. I have paid for 15 days but had to vacate in 10 days. The refund of excess paid was very prompt and quick. Overall a wonderful experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
I am so pleased to hear you had a good experience while staying with us in Farmington Hills. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We appreciate your business and hope that if you are ever in the Farmington Hills area again, you will stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Absolutely the cleanest hotel I have ever been in--you can practicely eat out of the corners. Also, the staff is extremely friendly and very accomidating to all of my needs. The thing enjoy most: the location is perfect, althouhg it nestled away in a slighty wooded area is yet connected to an array of expressway and highway which allow me easy access to where I have to go . . .

Room Tip: Serioulsy, no need to wonder about choosing, all the room are very nice within this very peaceful en...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so much. Your review was so very kind and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your glowing review of our cleanliness is the highest compliment, thank you. It's great to hear our location worked out so well. Thank you for choosing our hotel in Farmington Hills. We do hope to have you back again soon.
Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

At first, I was not impressed with this hotel as at check-in they were not familiar with the Extended Plus program so the check-in took a long time. Also, the room cleanliness was a little 'suspect' the first 2 weeks, however the last 3 weeks of my stay- the room looked great! Also, I had to cut my stay short unexpectedly and they were MORE than accomodating to work with me... They saved me over $600 when they should not have. Overall, a great place! I would not hesitate to return.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you sharing your experience with us. I want to start by apologizing for the confusion over your reservation. I have spoken to management and staff to ensure this is not repeated. It was great to hear that we helped turn around your stay with us. I am so happy to hear we were able to help with your unexpected departure as well. Thank you for sharing that with us. Again, we appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing our hotel while you visited the Farmington Hills area.
Farmington Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I love this place, they have everything you need, a kitchen, office desk, new and fantastic bed, with a huge flat screen TV and high speed internet.

The office manager Cindy and her Crew at ESA are fantastic and go over and beyond to make sure your stay fits your needs.

Its a dog friendly hotel so you don't have to leave behind your dog

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your posting. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience with our staff. It's great to hear they went above and beyond to take care of you. I'm happy to hear our pet policy worked for you. I wouldn't want to leave my dog at home either! Thank you again for your business.
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had read the other reviews and thought well I will try anyway.. Big mistake. Hotel is dirty and stinks.. The front desk people are all rude except one young man.. EX.. I asked where a restaurant was and the lady told me she didn't know and to go google it.. VERY RUDE...
DO NOT stay there..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for your review. Let me start by apologizing for the experience you had while staying with us. This is absolutely not the service or product we work to deliver to our guests. As a result of your feedback, I have met with the staff to ensure this kind of experience is not repeated, and to help us improve our processes.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our redoubled efforts.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Extended Stay. Clean bathroom, kitchen with right amount of utensils, great wireless connection, and most of all, amazing staff members! They are not just there to check you in, but they try their best to make you feel at home. Safe environment, walking distance to Starbucks/SevenEleven/subway/indianfood/etc. If you need anything, you can ask the front desk, or the staff will recommend where to get them around the area. Overall, great service with reasonable price! It was my first time at Extended Stay and it seems like I'll a regular from now on.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Kimmy,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at our Extended Stay America Detroit – Farmington Hills. It’s so great to hear you tried us for the first time and enjoyed your stay! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels; it’s always wonderful to hear such a positive feedback. A home away from home is exactly how we want you to feel in our hotels. Thank you for choosing us and we hope you stay again soon.
Grand Rapids
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Stayed here almost 8 months, from September 2011 to April 2012, while looking for work in the Detroit area. In all that time, I never had a serious problem - not with the service or the other guests. The staff quickly addressed every issue that came up. Many thanks to all of them. They made my stay there a very comfortable one.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are quieter - they face away from the freeway.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback from your stay at our Extended Stay America Detroit – Farmington Hills. It’s great to hear your stay was pleasant and comfortable and I’m happy that our staff took good care of you. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills? Share your experiences!