“Clean room, at good price” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Farmington Hills
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Clean room, at good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Front desk staff very pleasant. Good price, everything very clean. Excellent quality TV in room with great HD picture. Not a great fan of the beds, very passable but have been spoiled by other chai ns up grades. Very safe and secure.

Breakfast was not great went elsewhere. They should put some effort into this area for better review. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was a good hotel made great by a wonderfully cheerful, incredibly friendly and consistently helpful front desk. What would have been just another few nights stay in just another hotel in a long string of hotels is now a memorable experience thanks to the front desk, especially Sylvia. Sylvia is the type of person you want to meet in any business transaction; she is kind, confident, skilled at what she does and has just the right touch of humor and charm that makes you feel liked you are doing business with a trusted and reputable organization that has your best interest at heart. I had a great stay and if I'm ever back in the area or hear of anyone going I will recommend this hotel. Thanks again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Excellent service! Sylvia was extremely helpful and ensured our stay was nothing short of perfect! She went out of her way to attend to our special requests- never once losing patience. She kept a smile on her face throughout the entire stay. If I had a business, I'd want Sylvia as the face of customer service. I will be highly recommending this hotel to friends and family alike.

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

A co-worker and I stayed at the Fairfield and service here was great!! Sylvia, one of the front desk clerks is absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond for her customers and you do not see that often.. The rooms were clean and kept up. The facilities were clean all over with breakfast and dinner served. All I have to say is Sylvia receives a 5* x's two in my book along with the hotel! Thanks for such wonderful service.

• Stayed April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I come to Farmington about once a month, I usually stay at the Courtyard hotel across orchard rd., but it was booked. The staff was nice, free dinner and breakfast, free wifi. When I got to my room and the window sounded like it was opened, but it wasn't, I thought this is going to be hard to sleep with, but ill suck it up. Then I found a dead cockroach next to the bed when I reached for my fallen charger, I touched it! They switched my room, the new room had the same issue with the window, it's very loud. Also the cable in my room wouldn't work, I tried pushing all the buttons on the control and nothing. Izak, the guy at the front desk, was extremely apologetic and helpful in both situations, he did fix the TV.. However, I'm sorry, I will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Farmington Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I am spending 7 days at the Fairfield Inn in Farmington Hills and I must say that I am very satisfied with everything they have to offer. While living in New Jersey, I spent six months at the Fairfield Inn in Edison. Everything was great there which is why I decided to stay at the Fairfield Inn in Farmington Michigan. Much to my surprise, here they serve hot breakfast and evening meals. I was shocked and pleased. Julian one of the employees continues to show me professionalism responding to my requests. He is always smiling and asking if everything is alright. I like that type of personal touch. It makes me feel like I am appreciated as a customer.

Keep up the good work Fairfield Inn staff in Farmington Hills. Great job!

Robert Scott

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed at the property on 3/22. The property was clean and the internet was free as was the yummy breakfast served in the morning. Also, in a time where many companies no longer see excellent customer service as a necessity, the staff went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. Special thanks to Izak for providing such excellent customer service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Fairfield Inn Detroit Farmington Hills? Share your experiences!