The Holiday Inn & Suites in Farmington Hills has been my de facto home when I travel to the metro Detroit area for work for the past five years.
The staff, from the Front Desk, Bar Staff and the Breakfast Area take their time to be personable and polite.
Ingrid always has a smile on her face and runs a terrific bar/restaurant- the Red Lion. The burger is outstanding and there is a good variety of bottled beer. The Manager's Reception in the bar on Tuesday and Wednesday is a great way to interact with other patron's of the hotel.
Christina, Simon and Danielle at the Front Desk are very personable and always make sure that I have a room - even at the last minute and go out of their way to accommodate any special requests.
One of my favorite things about staying at the Holiday Inn & Suites is the breakfast. Tasha makes sure that she greets the guests in the morning and remembers what I want to eat and drink each morning. Sam, in the kitchen, makes the best egg-white omelet in the league.
This hotel is not the closest to my office, but it is worth the trip because the staff makes this hotel feel like a second home.
Room Tip: The new kitchenette rooms are awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn & Suites in Farmington Hills/Novi is a three diamond, full service, all suite hotel providing exceptional service, free wireless high-speed Internet and free local calls. We are conveniently located to I-696, I-275 and M-5. We have easy access to Livonia, Novi, Southfield and Detroit. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Farmington Hills/Novi is the recipient of the 2007 Renovation Award. Everything has been designed for business and leisure travelers alike. Our meeting/banquet space accommodates up to two hundred people. Nearby offices include General Motors, Hitachi, Nissan, Tower Automotive, Magna and TRW. The nearby expressways allow quick access to local attractions and sports centers such as Greenfield Village/Henry Ford Museum, Ford Field, Palace of Auburn Hills, Twelve Oaks Mall, Detroit Casinos, Detroit Zoo, Founders Sports Park, Canton Sports Center, Compuware Arena and Comerica Park. We are the host hotel for the Rock Financial Showplace located only a few miles away. Attending the Great Lakes Art Fair, Int'l Gem & Jewelry, Mustang Memories All Ford Show or the W. Oakland Rib Cook Off & Family Fest at Rock Financial Showplace - our Direct Dial Phone located at RFS provides convenient complimentary shuttle service. Our team of highly qualified staff will provide nothing less than world-class professional, courteous and responsive service at the Holiday Inn & Suites Farmington Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi Hotel Farmington Hills
- Farmington Hills Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Novi