“Not Recommended” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Vegetarian
Detroit, Michigan
“Not Recommended”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2011

Tried their lunch buffet today. My stomach still hurts hours later. Heavily spiced food with no meats. Stay away. Not recommended.

• Visited January 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Long Island City, New York
“authentic south indian in a simple setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2008

Only 2 couples out of 20 were not Indian on a September Saturday night (and we were one of the 2) set our expectation for authentic South Indian food high and we were not disappointed.

A mixed vegetable curry and a chick pea curry were both good. The nan was ample and a gobi paratha was very good. The setting is very simple and the service is basic, but then again the prices are inexpensive.

Highly recommended, but expect a simple pleasant experience where the waiters may not be able to explain all the dishes to the gringos.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My new favorite Indian restaurant. Everything that I have had on the menu is exceptional. I would recommend the Mango...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2008

My new favorite Indian restaurant. Everything that I have had on the menu is exceptional. I would recommend the Mango lassi (shake) with your meal.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook