“Excellent food and service every visit” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Okemos, Michigan
“Excellent food and service every visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My family has been dining here for 20 years. My husband, parents and I dined here Saturday. We arrived late afternoon and were seated immediately. We each had trouble choosing between a few of our favorites. The soups, salads, bread and entrees are all good. There is a nice wine list too. The servings are generous and most of us had left-overs. I had the ravioli Florentine, and it was wonderful. My mother always has the pasta-fagioli soup and went with the pasta shrimp amore. My husband loves minestrone and chose the cannelloni and ate every bite! My father ordered a pasta with shrimp, but it arrived with chicken and he chose not to say anything about it. We have held a few large family birthdays here and the service is always fantastic.

• Visited April 2013

Livonia, Michigan
“Fabulous Dining Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My family ate there on a Saturday for my daughter's birthday. By the way they provide free cannolis to the birthday guest.
We found the food to be delicious and served in large quantities. As some reviewers have already commented on the bread it was terrific! The Italian food is truly authentic.
The service was good but not great.
The prices are very reasonable.
We will definitely be returning for more of the delicious Italian food!

• Visited April 2013
Detroit
“Knocks your socks off”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Decided to stop in seeing as this was the last of 4 places we haven't tried. This place turned out to be better than the original. Waited an hour but was worth every second. Waitress was very warm and inviting. Definitely coming back.

West Bloomfield, Michigan
“First time visitor, very pleased”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I visited this place in March 2013 and ordered the fettuccine alfredo and my date ordered lasagna. I loved the atmosphere of the place and felt welcomed by the hostess. The salad was good. The bread is amazing and I couldn't stop eating. By the time my food arrived I was full off the bread. While my date's food was perfect, my pasta was good but not great. I've had better fettuccine. I also ordered cheesecake and that also was pretty good. Overall, I would visit again and I would highly recommend.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Canton, Michigan
“Bread is Phenomenal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My partner and I went for a romantic dinner to unwind after work and I was pleasently surprised. We were seated promptly and service was quick. The bread is amazing and they aren't stingy about it. It almost puts me in mind of a soft pizza crust. We both had manicotti and was pleased. The noodles are homemade (which you can see them making as you walk in). Mine seemed to have a little too much spinach but nothing I couldn't pick around. Very cheesy and plentiful.

I appreciate homemade, authentic, down home Italian. This place takes the cake. It's elegant but convenient enough in location and price that this could be a regular place we eat at.

• Visited February 2013