“Do not let looks fool! Come hungry and leave diet at the door!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
ypsilanti michigan
“Do not let looks fool! Come hungry and leave diet at the door!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

The first time I came here, I tohugh oh no a greasy dive! Okay it is a greasy food place but what, awesome grease it , is.

The place is very poor on atompshere But awesome of Food and prices!

The best food ever if you love ribs and chicken with, huge huge portions and very good and good service this is the place ot eat :) I would not , eat here every day you would be , a thousand pounds! gosh it is good!

A huge slab of ribs and fixings will cost only around 16 dollars :) Awesome huh :)

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Plainwell, Michigan
“Dont order too much, 1/2 rack lasted me two days.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

They have homemade potato chips, thought it strange to have them with ribs, but they went perfectly. Had one meal there, other one next day to go. Both were great.

Visited September 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Love the Boneyard Special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I love the Boneyard Special for a dinner takeout. Comes with potatoes, 5 or 6 ribs, cole slaw and a giant piece of Garlic Bread. All served in a cardboard box. Delicious!!!!

Visited June 2012
Henderson, Nevada
“Not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Stopped in for the Ribs and Chicken combo. The ribs were not hot, not cold, like they'd been sitting in a warmer. The sauce is still excellent. Chicken was good. The potatoes served were dinner were room temperature. This place used to be packed when I lived in the area ('80's and '90's), now was nearly empty when I dined here. The Livonia location seems to have more business and may be a better experience.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
South Lyon, Michigan
“Mediocre and dishonest”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

My husband and I drove about 15 miles for a Saturday night dinner here, presenting a Groupon certificate to the server when we were seated. She informed us that Groupon had cancelled this offering and they were unable to accept it--we could contact them directly for a refund. When I told her we'd never had that experience before, she agreed and said several customers have been upset. WELL. . . when I reported this to Groupon, they immediately replied with an apology and a prompt refund (as a Groupon credit), reporting that Boneyard had cancelled the offer.

We stayed for dinner anyway. THe burger and pulled pork sandwiches we ordered were "just OK"; the side of coleslaw was fresh, crisp and delicious. We saw a nearby table of three walk out before their food arrived after waiting forever.

The parking lot was littered and restrooms filthy. I'd say skip it.

• Visited March 2012