“Wonderful food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Great food, freshly made, awesome dips and breads and nice service. I love this restaurant for the quality of food they have. Nice seating area which has ample space for get-together and other occasions that involves more number of people.

Visited November 2013

Elgin, Illinois
“Fantastic Mediterranean restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

We've been here a few time's and even have taken order's out and have never been unhappy with taste or quantities! I absolutely love the lamb chilli!! I routinely have the lamb shwarma salad and my wife prefers the fattoush salad with lamb. And we can't forget the pita puffs with garlic hummus dip that's served complimentary with each entree!! Every time I'm in the area for a couple of nights, this place is a must!!

Visited May 2014
Canton, Michigan
“Cramped quarters”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

So we had gotten a groupon for this place by accident, we had thought it was the one on Grand River and Drake. Anyhow, we got there, and the place was packed, which is not hard because it's so small, and actually they have more seating in there than they should, in my opinion.
The food was ok, and the waiter was really not that good.
Overall, there was nothing about this location that impressed us, and we will be going to one of the others that has more character.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“Try the tabbouleh to go !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I like to get the tabbouleh to go, which has always been very fresh and delicious. However, it has no preservatives, so be sure to eat it up quickly. I suggest mixing it with hummus. (You can also get that from them, but it's nothing special, so might as well save some money and buy that at a grocery store.) One warning, the tabbouleh is drippy, and the take-home container isn't waterproof, so be sure to keep the take-home container level to avoid spills. (It would be nice if they would put it in a container made for soup, which presumably would spill less, rather than the salad clam-shell container they use.)

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“So Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love the fresh pita straight from the oven and garlic spread. My husband and I will often share the very generous chicken shawarma dinner, and a cup of the lentil soup or lamb chili is a must. Always enjoy the evening even more when we get Viktor as our server. So happy to have this restaurant so close to home -- it is in the same plaza as our grocery store and often makes my mouth water with delicious smells across the parking lot as I load groceries in my car! Watch for the occasional Groupon that makes this already affordable meal an even better value.

• Visited March 2014