“Good burgers and pie” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 56 Restaurants in Escanaba
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Description: Right off of US2 and Highway 41. This restaurant offers a full service bar, great list of appetizers, a variety of specialty Bloody Mary's, and American style food. Now offering pizzas, and probably most famous for our wings and homemade sauces. Half priced appetizers available for people seated in the bar side of the restaurant during any NFL game, any sports playoffs, and all of March Madness.
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Good burgers and pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015 NEW

good food and quick service. nice place to grab a quick sandwich.
burgers was huge and a big pile of waffle fries for 10.00. good value and nicely decorated .

Visited April 2015

Escanaba, Michigan, United States
“Having some problems today”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015

I just want you to know that I sat for 10 minutes waiting to get served and not one person waited on me! I was waiting for my wife to come and knew what she was having, I was planning on ordering for her and I had the menus in front of me closed which indicates a customer is ready to order, a girl even came and cleaned the table in front of me but failed to even take my drink order.
I eat here a lot and have an hour for lunch, I can't afford to waste the time waiting for your staff to pull there heads out of their you know what's.
Let's hope this improves. As a pointer, if someone comes in and there are two or more menus you should still see if they need something to drink.

“Awesome service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

We walked in and was seated by what looked to be the manager. Our service was excellent! She had dark brown hair about shoulder length, believe her name was jayna! She was bubbly and one of the best servers I've ever had! Me and my family all had burgers that were also awesome. I will be coming back. Thank you for the awesome service!

Visited March 2015
Escanaba, Michigan
“Love Hudsons fish fry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

We had a great fish fry at hudsons tonight. And the sweetest waitress, her name was Jayna. She said she hasn't been there long but she seemed like she was there for ever. Will go back to eat and see her.

“Great seevice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

My food was excellent! I always have a wonderful experience there! My waitress (Jayna) Was very helpfull and very friendly! We even left her a note saying how wonderful she was! Great job Hudsons:)