East Tawas Junction Bed and Breakfast Inn and Chickadee Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in East Tawas
East Tawas Junction Bed and Breakfast Inn and Chickadee Guesthouse
You added East Tawas Junction Bed and Breakfast Inn and Chickadee Guesthouse to your Saves list
514 West Bay, East Tawas, MI 48730   |
Ranked #1 of 1 East Tawas B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ice/Snow Storm Blackout-”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2006

National Association of Realtors/Manager of Condo Association/Contractor.I couldn't finish my trip home and decided to stay at the Bed an Breakfast. I was very warmly welcomed by the owners and advised that there may be some blackouts because of the storm. I was placed in a very cozy room supplied with TV-cable, Small fireplace and 4 posted bed overlayed with lace overlooking the bay accross the street. Just what the doctor ordered, so-to-speek. I was asked several times if I needed anything and supplied with the necessary things to make me comfortable. The lights did go out and they still made sure I was comfortable letting me know that I could change my plans. Because of the gracious hosts that they were I felt not only safe in my environment but also wanted to see how things would be handled in such a crisis for clients that would embark on a Business purchase of this type. I woke up to one of the most gorgeous views of the trees, lake, etc because of the ice laid the night before. I'd definately do this agian!

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to East Tawas Junction Bed and Breakfast Inn and Chickadee Guesthouse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about East Tawas Junction Bed and Breakfast Inn and Chickadee Guesthouse

Address: 514 West Bay, East Tawas, MI 48730
Location: United States > Michigan > East Tawas
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in East Tawas
Country Victorian Centennial Home overlooking Beautiful Tawas Bay in Northeast Michigan's Sunrise Side. A hop and skip to the sugar sand beach, a few blocks to the upscale business district and harbor. Only a hop and a skip across to the sandy beach. Seasonal Festivals, water sports, canoeing, golf and biking. X-country skiing, scenic routes. 7 charming guestrooms, pb, TVs, Wi-Fi pubic areas, air-conditioned and fireplaces. Full breakfasts. Separate guesthouse also available. ... more   less

If you own or manage East Tawas Junction Bed and Breakfast Inn and Chickadee Guesthouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.