“HOT TUB” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson East Lansing

You added Howard Johnson East Lansing to your Saves list
Howard Johnson East Lansing
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Trowbridge Road, I-127 Trowbridge Road Exit, East Lansing, MI 48823 (Formerly Ramada)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in East Lansing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Garden
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The room was good the outside appearance of the hotel is not that great. My daughter loved the pool it was a okay stay and would probably stay again

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

When I reserved my room, it clearly indicated on the website that there was a refridgerator and microwave in my room. There was not! The carpet in my room was shredded and dirty. When I took my kids to the indoor pool, I had to go outside to get in. It was a nice size pool and the water was heated but when we went to turn the jets on to the advertised jacuzzi tub, there was no knob. After attempting to turn it on without, I decided to ask at the desk for the knob and that's when I was told, 'the jacuzzi hasn't worked for a long time, we attempted to fix it once but it only worked for a day and we don't know when it will be working again'.

The continental breakfast was the bare minimum! Frozen Eggo waffles is not my idea of continental breakfast. The bagels we were served were 'bagel thins' only about a 1/4 in thick and there wasn't always bread out either. The fruit were mostly bruised, (all of the apples were!) and about the only thing that wasn't pathetic is the cold cereal (and then again how can you mess that up). I guess it's like 'mom's'...you aren't getting anything fresh or good until you eat the crap already served!

The best thing this hotel had going for it is it's location and if the pool area were kept up better, that would be great. By the way, they never put out more than 6 towels at a time by the pool area so we had to repeatedly ask for more towels. Why don't they just put the whole load out of the dryer out like other hotels do? A good cleaning throughout this hotel would do wonders for it. The staff were nice just not helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Been to Howard Johnson East Lansing? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson East Lansing

Address: 1100 Trowbridge Road, I-127 Trowbridge Road Exit, East Lansing, MI 48823 (Formerly Ramada)
Location: United States > Michigan > East Lansing
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in East Lansing
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson East Lansing 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson East Lansing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson East Lansing Hotel East Lansing
East Lansing Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson East Lansing, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.