“Another great college town restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 156 Restaurants in East Lansing
Cuisines: American
Okemos, Michigan
“Another great college town restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Its a chain but don't let that scare you off. Great food and great service in this highly competitive restaurant market will keep this place open for a long time. Many restaurants come and go quickly. I don't expect this one to disappear.

Visited October 2012

Okemos, Michigan
“I love Bagger Dave's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

From the guys who brought you BW3 is a great burger and beer joint called Bagger Dave's. Ate at E.Lansing, Ann Arbor, and the Grand Rapids locations. Get both the sweet potato fries and the sea salt waffle fries as a split order to get best of both worlds. On different times had the Blues burger (messy and awesome at the same time) and the Great American Cheeseburger. However, all burgers should have a fried egg on 'em - so get the TrainWreck. Ambience of the place is down to earth. Look up and watch the little train that circles the restaurant. Quick service and great value. Will be back again.

Visited January 2012
Cary, North Carolina
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Being from the east coast, we had never been to this Michigan chain before, and my family of four was suitably impressed. The sweet potato chips and hand cut fries were both delicious. I had the peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwich, with local Michigan honey and peanut butter. It was delicious, if not especially complicated. For vegetarians, they also offer a black bean patty when you build your own burger. My companions all had burgers, which they raved about. The general atmosphere was nice with the train set circling the dining room, and serving everything in their signature bags is very eco-friendly. I would return if I'm ever back in the neighborhood.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Haslett, Michigan
“It was ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband loved it. I was underwelmed. My turkey burger (I am beef intollerant) was lack luster to say the least. It wasn't seasoned and the toppings I picked didn't add anything but a mess. The sweet potato chips were okay. It was just okay.. I have had worse and I have had better.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lansing, Michigan
“Greasy and not cheap.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I was told it was good by a relative and decided to try it. I got a burger that seemed a bit too greasy. I also think it was expensive for what I got. My friend that went with me said about the same.

Visited May 2012