Not sure why this place is called TownePlace Suites because basically it's a Residence Inn by Marriott. But all in all, you can't complain. The place is great for a short stay but even better for an extended stay. You have a full kitchen, nice work desk, pull-out couch, comfy bed, etc.
They have high-speed internet but it's NOT wireless, you have to hardwire in at the desk. Also a downer, there is no breakfast included and nothing nearby to get breakfast.
We paid $100 for a single night but that was on a football weekend at Michigan State so maybe it's cheaper during other times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott, East Lansing is located on the Souteast edge of Michigan State University accross from the Michigan Athletic Club. All of our suites offer full kitchens. Breakfast M-F 6:30am to 9:00am. S-S 7:00am to 9:30am. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott, East Lansing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites East Lansing Hotel East Lansing
- East Lansing Towneplace Suites