“Very enjoyable experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Hosted my daughter's graduation lunch for 12 - service was excellent, food and atmosphere also very enjoyable, with a great menu selection that accommodated everyone's taste. A special thanks to Kelsey, who was able to squeeze in our reservation on MSU commencement weekend :) Everyone truly enjoyed that extra "Spartan" atmosphere on such a special celebration!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Detroit, Michigan
“Good experience with a big table”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We met friends for dinner and had a total of 12 people. Service was prompt, attentive, and accurate. Food was very good. We'll visit again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Midland, Michigan, USA
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Went here with a friend of mine (both college-aged) and we really enjoyed it. I had the Turkey Avocado Wrap (about $10) and it was delicious. They have some specials just about every night of the week. We went on Wednesday night when all their wines were half off. Great place to go if you are looking to enjoy some awesome food in a nice and friendly atmosphere. Our waitress was beyond amazing. Some of the best service I have had in a long time. She always made sure my water and wine were filled and checked in at good times. It was a fantastic experience. I look forward to going to this establishment when I am in the area again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
East Lansing, Michigan
“Spartans eat well here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always have had great food. Very big helpings, and great wait staff. Very good value, and it is a place filled with lots of charm. We always take visitors there, so they can get a feel of what Spartans are all about. You feel welcome the moment you walk in the door. Even if you are not a Spartan, you will enjoy a great meal at a very good price.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lansing, Michigan
“Huge menu and great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

My friends and I came here for dinner on a Wednesday night earlier this month. It was my first visit to this restaurant and they were not busy. I was impressed with the layout and atmosphere. It looks like they have a great banquet room for special events. I was impressed with how extensive their menu is, which made it difficult to decide on a meal. I ended up going with the pulled pork sandwich that came with French fries and it was very delicious. It was also just the right amount of food portion wise because I was able to finish my plate.
There were lots of TVs around the restaurant so I could see this being a huge spot for game days. I would definitely return to try something new on the menu and consider coming here on a MSU game day to check out the atmosphere.