“The Spartan Spirit on Display Here!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Milledgeville, Georgia
“The Spartan Spirit on Display Here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This isn't just another sports bar. They have team trophies and mementos from various sporting events and achievements. Before the game, Michigan State cheer leaders and the Spartan marching band gather here for pep rallies. We had an evening meal from their extensive pub-like menu. The food was good and the atmosphere was very Big 10. Takes a person back to the day!

Visited September 2013

MusicTraveler2
“Good service, lousy food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Really nice people. Kitchen needs a lot of work. Very average bar food, poor selection of dishes. I dislike Applebee's, but their menu was better in this case.

Visited October 2013
“Perfect Sporty (Sparty) bar/restaurant! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Came in for lunch and was very happy with how the restaurant was set up. I'm a huge sports fan and as soon as I walked in I fell in love! Tvs everywhere and I could actually hear the Lions game loudly and not just music playing in the bar area (I hate when places do that). Didn't come in to watch a game but this place is on my list now! Very clean and modern set up too
The food was so so, but I had a lunch club combo with a salad and the bread was a crouton haha... Salad good though and it was priced well
But it's all good, I'll try something else next time. The menu was huge and looked like there were some great things being offered mmmmmmfoooood + oooooosportssssssssss
I'll be back!

Michigan
“Decent GF Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Spartan Hall of Fame Cafe has a fun atmosphere and is a great place to watch the game and get a good bite to eat. Our service was excellent and we had a nice selection of GF choices on their menu. They even have a dedicated fryer, so that was a plus.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Nice Find in East Lansing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I were on a driving trip through the upper Midwest. We had just driven around Michigan State university and were looking for a place for lunch. We stopped into Spartan Hall of Fame and were very pleasantly surprised. They have an extensive menu and friendly service. They have a wide variety of Michigan State memorabilia that it is fun to look at. The service was prompt and friendly and the food was very good. They have outside dining which is a great choice in the warmer weather. We were quite impressed.

• Visited August 2013