“Fav. Chinese Food Place!!! :)” 5 of 5 stars

(616) 456-5730
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese dishesPhone Number: 616-456-5730Monday - Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.Entrees run $9 - $15no alcohol
“Fav. Chinese Food Place!!! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a big fan of Chinese food, I'll eat it but its far from my favorite. But, I LOVE the Sesame Chicken from Lai Thai Kitchen, I actually crave it!!! One of the best Chinese restaurants I've had! Small but a gem.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“That is what I am talking about!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Finally, a restaurant that serves good Bun Thit Nuong! Lai Thai Kitchen serves Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese food, but I suspect that Vietnamese is the specialty. It's pretty small, 10 tables, and all were occupied at noon. Don't let the mirror windows and its location next to a dollar store influence you. Inside, it is clean and bright. The service was excellent. Most folks took the buffet, but I was looking for the noodle salad. Although my dish wasn't on the menu, when I described it they said they could certainly make it. I later noticed that two other people ordered the same. I will definitely go back.

• Visited March 2013