“Very nice and clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Dundee
toronto
“Very nice and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

We were looking for a place to spend the nice nothing special but got a great place and a nice breakfast too. The place was clean and the staff was very friendly. outdoor poor
is great & i love waffle in the brakfast i make my own waffle myself.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2006

I stay at the Comfort Inn in Dundee about once a month for business. It is clean, easy to get to from the expressway and -- if a bit spartan -- wholly comfortable and functional at a good price. The free waffles and juice in the morning are also a nice touch.

While this is not a luxury hotel, it serves its function well, which is why I return again and again.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2004

We have stayed at many Choice hotels and we had enough points for a free night at this hotel. We checked in and checked out. The bath room was so DIRTY I'm not sure it ever been cleaned. The bed sheets on one of the two beds appeared not to have been changed. The second bed appeared to be clean sheets. When I told the clerk at the front desk that we were not going to stay that the room was filthy she said "I don't know about that I just work the desk". I call Choice hotels customer service and they gave me my points back. If you need a place to stay try the Holiday inn express it's beautiful.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Dundee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Dundee

Address: 130 Outer Dr US 23 & M-50, Dundee, MI 48131
Location: United States > Michigan > Dundee
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Dundee
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Dundee 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Dundee
Dundee Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Dundee, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.