“Great place to take the youngsters to cool off!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 6 attractions in Dundee
Type: Water Parks
Attraction Details
9 attraction reviews
“Great place to take the youngsters to cool off!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We visited the waterpark portion for a birthday party. It was a great location for my young children! It seemed to have something for everyone including a nice splash pad outside for the little tikes, and a very shallow pool for the even smaller kiddos! Very clean and well staffed establishment. However, it is rather expensive for a family to go and if we wouldn't have had a birthday party, I'm not sure we would've spent the money to go. Maybe if I were looking for an indoor water park close to home I would go back, but there are a lot of other outdoor places that are cheaper within a 40 mile radius that I would rather go to. I imagine they throw out deals if you stay at the actual hotel, so that may be something to look into even if you live near by!

Visited August 2013

Dyer, Indiana
“Great Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Perfect for Young families looking for a getaway. We had a great time. We will go back in the winter.

Visited July 2013
Tecumseh, Michigan
“A great way to spend the day with your grandchildren”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

What a great way to spend the day with your grandchildren I can't say enough about this attraction. Staff was great, the park was small but I could watch my granddaughter at all times. The pool and everything else was very, very clean. Great Job!!!

Visited August 2013
Midland, Michigan
14 attraction reviews
“Dundee Waterpark OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The waterpark was fine for a hotel/waterpark. It was rather average and small, but clean. The hotel was clean, but noisy. The lobby was difficult to navigate.

Visited July 2013
New York, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Loads of FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I enjoyed the water park. It was not really busy. The kids and grown ups had a great time. The staff was friendly. The Hot Springs was just a little too hot

Visited May 2013