“I said it before " CHEERS"” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar, Sandwiches, Grill, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Southfield, Michigan
“I said it before " CHEERS"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Nice place with moderate prices and great atmosphere and good beer. Just stopped in to watch the Michigan State game and had a wonderful time.

Visited August 2012

Boise, Idaho
“Convenient to the Tigers and Lion games”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

We were promptly served before our games (we arrived 3 hours before). We had the Philly cheesesteak and the Door County salad and both were enjoyed. Hubby was happy with the 1529 Ipa The place became standing room only the closer out got to game time. Price was average for a bar. Cool atmosphere.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Quick pints”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Stopped in pre-game for a quick pint. Based on reviews I've seen elsewhere, I was expecting a bigger tap selection. We were relegated to the upstairs bar due to the pre-game rush, which was unfortunate. Tried the 1491 Local IPA [did not enjoy it], the Detroit Dwarf [also sub-par] and a Raspberry Cider [decent but nothing special]. Did not try any of the food, although the nachos looked appetizing. I would probably try this place again although I suppose it's recommended to reserve in advance - I was told a couple times by different wait staff that you're pretty screwed if you show up without one on a game day.

Visited August 2012
Shaker Heights, OH
“Expected more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The beer was not very impressive. The food was ok, not great. The upstairs is a little more fun then the main level. I don't think I'll go back next time I'm in Detroit.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maricopa, Arizona
“Great Beer, Great Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My friends and I were in Detroit, from Cleveland, for a ball game, and decided to try this place out after the game. We all collect pint glasses from microbreweries around the country anyway, and we wanted to try their beer as well. The downstairs seating area was pretty full when we arrived, but the friendly staff made us aware of an upstairs bar and dining area, so we went up there. What a great experience overall! We tried a couple different beers each, and the bar tender was extremely knowledgeable of each beer type, and made great recommendations to each of our taste buds. He continued to make nice conversation with us about the ball game, and even complimented our hometown of Cleveland while we sat at the bar for awhile. The bar tender wrapped up our pint glasses is in nice boxes for us so they wouldn't get broken as well. He went the extra mile, and the beer was very delicious! Clean, friendly place to hang out before or after a game, since it's so close to the stadium venues. We are glad we stopped here! Cheers!!!

• Visited August 2012