I don't know about the rest of you, but I was looking for a hotel that offered park n fly. This is not the one. If you are staying for a few hours and not eating or sleeping, maybe the pillow top beds and pillows will make it great, but for me thats is so stupid. The only place to eat offers $15 hamburgs. Once they took your car, thats it you can get it back for a price. Because they have to repark it. I did not like this place. Waste of money. I wish I would of check it out more..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, located in the new world-class McNamara Terminal, offers a private security entrance, latest technology and Detroit's most stylish & comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel Detroit
- Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Detroit Westin