We decided to stay in the Westin hotel when we realized that we had a long layover (over 8 hours). The easy access from the Detroit airport was very convenient. Checkin was easy and the room was very nice. The beds were extremelly comfortable, I would love to have one at home! We had to check out before 6:30pm because we booked the room for the day instead of the night but that allowed us enough time to exit through their private security check point. It was very nice to have a short line to reenter the busy airport. Overall a very nice hotel, quiet during the day and we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, located in the new world-class McNamara Terminal, offers a private security entrance, latest technology and Detroit's most stylish & comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel Detroit
- Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Detroit Westin