I have stayed at the Detroit Metro Airport hotel several times while traveling for work. This hotel is extremely convenient as it's located in the Delta Terminal of Detroit Airport. The hotel has a Westin guests only security line which makes checking out/flying insanely easy, they even have delta boarding pass kiosks right in their lobby.
In addition to the hotel's convenience for travel it is new and clean, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. I love the Westin 'heavenly' bed, awesome.
And last but not least the best thing about the Westin Detroit Airport is their bartender Kim. Kim was professional, friendly, fast, well-spoken and I cannot thank her enough for being one of the best bartenders/servers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Business trips can suck and she made me feel like I was at a friend's house back home. Kim was never inappropriate or too familiar but she made all of the patrons at her bar feel comfortable and taken care of the entire time I was there. Give that woman a raise! I was at the bar Tues. night 1/15!
I would recommend this hotel. Kim really sealed the deal on this one, I will be staying at this Westin the next time I come to Detroit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, located in the new world-class McNamara Terminal, offers a private security entrance, latest technology and Detroit's most stylish & comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel Detroit
- Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Detroit Westin