Arrival was greeted with a smiling valet and helpful valet. Excellent food including Roast, a Michael Symon restaurant. This is a remodeled historic hotel. The breakfast in the hotel dining room was very good. Lunch in the 1st floor restaurant was very good also. There is a city garden across the street and walking in the city felt safe enough while the streets were spotless. I was surprised. Thank you Detroit and the Westin.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit Hotel Detroit
- The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit Hotel
- Westin Detroit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon completion of a $180 million renovation, the historic Westin Book Cadillac Hotel will be restored and rejuvenated to its original splendor as Detroit's premier lodging and social destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.