Rooms are absolutely fabulous. Extremely spacious, especially the bathrooms. Beds are some of the most comfortable I have slept on. Hotel is very clean and inviting. Has a very artsy/trendy feel about it. Great location. Cab rides are cheap in downtown Detroit and you are just minutes from the center of activty including Greek Town and the Casinos. Employees were great and very helpful. Restaraunt on the main floor as well as a gift shop. Check in is on the 2nd floor. Valet parking available or you can self park in parking ramp.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit Hotel
- The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit Hotel Detroit
- Westin Detroit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon completion of a $180 million renovation, the historic Westin Book Cadillac Hotel will be restored and rejuvenated to its original splendor as Detroit's premier lodging and social destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.