The Westin Book Cadillac in Detroit was a fun hotel and a great location in downtown Detroit. My wife and I traveled here for a nearby wedding. The hotel is in a very cool old brick building downtown and the design inside is very nice. The hotel staff went above and beyond for us especially after checking into our room and realizing a dress my wife brought was missing. The hotel staff quickly double checked the hallways the bellman brought our bags through and our car that was in the valet lot. The staff quickly located the dress, brought it to our room and apologized for leaving it in the car. We were certainly grateful for their help as that situation could have gone much worse.
The only critical comment we have is that since they were sold out of king rooms we were given a room with two beds. Unfortunately, those two beds were full size beds and not queen beds. This might sound nit-picky but I would think that a Westin would put Queen size beds in their double rooms - full size beds are too small. There was plenty of space in the room for two queen beds.
Regardless, the room was a great size and the bathroom large. 4 stars all day long.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit Hotel
- The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit Hotel Detroit
- Westin Detroit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon completion of a $180 million renovation, the historic Westin Book Cadillac Hotel will be restored and rejuvenated to its original splendor as Detroit's premier lodging and social destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Amex, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.