“Good food, reasonable prices, but now CLOSED” 4 of 5 stars

313-842-8252
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good food, reasonable prices, but now CLOSED”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Been there several times w/ Groupon deals. Typically $25 for 2 meals, appetizers, and 2 drinks. Well worth it. The tostadas were excellent. Service sometimes is slow, and twice we had to correct errors on the bill, but it was still excellent value. Sadly we went there tonight and it is "closed for remodeling." Web site is down, too. I'm afraid they Judy might be shuttered; so do call ahead.

Detroit, Michigan
“We Had Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I feel that we must have went to a different restaurant than the other 2 reviewers as we enjoyed our meal here. We had a great amount of food at our dinner.  We ordered the carne asada (steak) and enchiladas.  We had so much food that we could not eat all of our dinner.  The guacamole was slightly underseasoned for my taste although not bad.  I added a little of our salsa to it and then I was fine with it.  Everything else was delicious as served.  This is obviously an establishment where many locals go. It is very old world looking. They had a Mexican Singer entertaining the patrons.  He was talented singer, but the place made it kind of loud.  Oh well.  In spite of it, it was fun experience. I would return.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
“very over priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

took my family to eat there and the prices were not bad until the food arrives and there nothing there .the price of drinks are not on the menu $4.72 for a beer I could not believe this.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dearborn, MI
“The worst dinning experience i've experienced in a while.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

Food was lousy. Beers were way overpriced for the location and type of dinning. will never go back.

• Visited September 2011