“After the auto show treat” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
pinckney
“After the auto show treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We took the people mover from Cobo Hall to Fishbone's. This was my first time there and I must say it was very good. I had the Catfish and it was great. Service was very good. We felt safe, police were right outside. Easy to get to.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Strongsville, Ohio
“Creole for Northerners”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a long way from the creole/cajun food you might get in NOLA. Gumbo was acceptable, nothing was anything but OK (we had a party of 8). Service quite slow at lunch. One thing they have is location. Across the streey from Greektown Casino and right at a People Mover stop. Convenient place to meet friends when going to an event at The Joe or Cobo. Lunch prices were quite high for the value received.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Windsor, Canada
“Great place to meet with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We used to go here all the time and we really need to get back. The food was amazing. Loved that you could try all kinds of hot sauces. The service was amazing. Our regular group can be a bit rowdy but we fit right in and the servers are always accommodating. Can be pricey but worth it.

Dearborn, Michigan
“Good place to go whenever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Fishbones is probably the best place to go to whenever. Before a game, after a game, for lunch, dinner, date, happy hour or just want to relax. You don't need to have an excuse to eat here. The menu wages from a wide variety of food from steak to seafood and even sushi. I have heard from people that the sushi hear is not that good, but take it from me, the sushi is good to me. In fact, the California King Crab Rolls is one of the main things I order! That or I get the spicy ravioli dish (forgot the name of it but very good) whenever I am there. I don't really have a specific story to go along with Fishbones but if you eat here, you won't be dissapointed!

Visited November 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Worst service ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We were seated quickly and we were very excited by the wide range of menu items. In fact we had plenty of time to see our menu, 30 minutes in, we still had them. We waited 20 minutes for half of our table to get drinks, and my wine was not even what I ordered. We lost our patience after half the table didn't have drinks after 30 minutes. They weren't even that busy!! I will never go again and I can't say how the food was because our appetizers never made it to the table after 40 minutes and we left!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere