“Great food, slow service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 973 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Dot-Stables/187091638022964
“Great food, slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Went here with a group from work on a random Tuesday. We got there ahead of the lunch crowd and so were one of only a few tables there, however it still took the better part of 45 minutes for our food to arrive. That being said, the food was quite good. Within our group of 6 we ordered the Cuban, Buffalo Chicken, BBQ Bacon, Gyro, Mystery Meat (was kangaroo that day) (I'm sure I'm missing some), a couple soups and a variety of fries. All of the food was delicious! If the service wasn't so slow, I would for sure be back, however would like to go back again when I know I have some extra time.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Orange County, California
“Slider Specialist Cool Funky Cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Set in a vacant lot and probably formerly surrounded by light industry, Detroit's derelict Union Station can be seen looming in the near distance. After parking in the corral- like lot, the inside is clean, bright and a little funky. The clientele for lunch in eclectic. Suits, T shirts and everything in between. Selection is sliders of many varieties at very reasonable prices. I had two plus a XX beer for $8! Service was friendly, service was quick. I would go again if I am in that part of Detroit.

Detroit, Michigan
“just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Cool decor and atmosphere. Comfortable bar. But I also came for the food... Most of the time they are out of a few things on the menu and they refuse to stock crown royal behind the bar. I have tried most of the menu. A few of the sliders are good but nothing to write home about.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
southfield
“Best Sliders”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I love this this place. The decor is great and I love that the portions are small, which means you can try a lot of different things. They have a variety of different sliders. So far my favorite is the Hot Brown which is chicken with mornay sauce and bacon. I really like it. I have also tried The catfish, grilled cheese, cuban, corned beef, and the mystery meat, which is different every week. And the steak au poivre which was way to peppery for me. Also the french fries are great and the Warm White Bean and Potato Salad was really good too. I have been there about three times and plan to keep going back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Howell, Michigan
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great Food! This menu is awesome, the sliders are all about 3 or less and they are perfect size and very tastful. The atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing. I highly recommend this place, the staff is great and sometimes they have karokee playing.

• Visited October 2012