“Chicken & Waffles” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Boyds, Maryland
“Chicken & Waffles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We visit this place whenever in the area. The staff is friendly & efficient. The atmosphere has a diner feel with great soulful old school music. Most importantly the chicken & waffles & fish with grits are tasty & hearty. The price is affordable for the serving size. We'll be back !!!

Detroit, Michigan
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Just ate the chicken & waffles with a side of the spicey gumbo for lunch today (only bad thing is that..they forgot to put my strawberries in my take-out order)... the food was deee-licious...I would highly recommend this to all my family & friends. Looking forward to stopping by on my way home from work Saturday to pick up the $5 chicken & waffle special. Can't wait!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Royal Oak, Michigan, United States
“Chicken & Waffles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We frequent this place for lunch. They have pretty good chicken and waffles, which is well known. If you go for lunch, make sure to get there a few minutes before noon otherwise you will be waiting to get a table.

Visited November 2013
Kingston, New York
“First time Chicken & waffles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Had to try this famous dish that folks were telling us about - they were so right....perfect wings and a wonderful waffle!! Need I say more!

Visited February 2014
Warren, Michigan
“Not one to pass up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

New Center Eatery is one of the best places to dine for Southern cuisine. The Chicken and Waffles are OuTsTANDING! My husband enjoys the CYO Omelette. I've also ordered the Barb's Spicy Gumbo, I have not eaten pork in 35 years, I don't care, this gumbo is outstanding! Yes, it's small, seating is limited, etc...however, well worth the wait or inconvenience! Side note: my salmon croquettes are better...lol

• Visited December 2013