“USA the long way round” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Dearborn
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“USA the long way round”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Originally a three night stay, extended it twice. Every person at this hotel made my stay so uncomplicated and enjoyable. The free shuttle was a boon to one that did not have a vehicle. The free breakfast was most welcome, and extensive in it's offerings of choice. Convenient to everything Dearborn had to offer I was able to cover all the attractions. This trip started on 26 March so I have stayed at many accommodation styles. My room was well presented on arrival and a joy to return to after a hard day of sightseeing. Would I come back, most definitely. Would I recommend it to friends, I already have.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Fady A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Throughout your trip I understand that you stayed at many hotels and I am glad that ours stood out for you. It was certainly a pleasure to have you stay with us and extend your stay to see more of the attractions. We loved having you hear and hope to see you come back for a future visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Fairland, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights while in Dearborn to visit The Henry Ford. The hotel staff was so friendly and helpful. The location is convenient to the Ford complex and they also have a shuttle available if you do not want to drive. Our room was very clean, the bed was comfortable with lots of pillows (a necessity for me) and the entire hotel is smoke free! The buffet breakfast area was large with lots of breakfast options and spotless. The employee (I wish I knew her name) kept every item full and clean so there were no spills or messes anywhere. There was plenty of seating too. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Rossford, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stayed there Sat. night after vist to Henry Ford Museum visit with my kids. Surprised how high this hotel is rated. Dirty/stained hallway carpets, dirty/stained room carpets,splatter on lamp shade,wall. soap film in shower where bar of soap goes. Had to get a rag and clean that myself. Bed squeaky, pipes in wall make noise for some reason through out the night. Train tracks out my window next to parking lot, heard 2 trains rumble by that night. Kids running up and down the halls, looked like several kids b-day parties going on in different rooms. Two elevators, only one worked, per the cleaning lady. Positives: close to museum, Fairlane mall, breakfast not bad. Employees were nice. Needs major renovation, better detail to cleaning.

Wilmington, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My teenage son and I stayed here two nights to go to Henry Ford complex. From the minute we arrived, I have NO complaints! Melissa at the desk was friendly and helpful (and makes great cookies). The room was sparkling clean and seemed recently renovated. Breakfast was fine (for a buffet breakfast). My son enjoyed it a lot!! We took advantage of the shuttle service and it was great too! Very prompt, took us right to the front of the museum and picked us up when he said he would! Overall a great stay and would come back. Thanks to all the staff!

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor near the end. Even though we were near the road, it was quiet.
Wyoming, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed here with my husband and two kids as a quick overnight after a day at the Ford museum. Staff was so friendly and even let us have a roll away bed in our tiny room, which was a lifesaver. one of the beds was really comfortable but the other one was noisy and hard as a rock so Hubby didn't sleep well at all. We were disappointed to see no hot tub until we stepped into the pool and it FELT like a hot tub. So incredibly warm and toasty. Staff wouldn't tell us the temp of the water (we asked several people) but it had to be at least 80. So awesome! TV cable was awesome.

Room Tip: Don';t get room 309 because the one bed was horrible.
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

The staff here are absolutely brilliant - nothing is too much trouble They are so enthusiastic about their property and the local area, and so proud of their awards (and rightly so).
The rooms themselves are spacious, nicely decorated, and very, very clean.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Norwalk, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

The employees of this Hotel went out of their way to be friendly and make us feel welcome. I certainly did not expect this level of service at a Comfort Inn. Kids enjoyed the pool and my wife and I enjoyed the pool being warm. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village? Share your experiences!