Stayed on Friday and Saturday nights of Easter weekend. We had other things to do, so weren't in the hotel much. I can say that the breakfast buffet was good, the room was clean and had everything we needed. The doorman was amazing - it was a surprise to see that he actually was in a top hat and tails! I wish the pool access was not through the gym as I felt a bit like I was interrupting workouts to walk through the gym to the locker room and then to the pool. The hallways felt more like an art museum than a hotel that close to Detroit; that was a nice change as well.
All in all, an enjoyable weekend at a nice hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Henry, Autograph Collection Hotel
- The Henry, Autograph Collection Hotel Dearborn
- Ritz Carlton Dearborn
- Dearborn Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Dearborn
- Ritz-Carlton Dearborn
- Dearborn Ritz
- Dearborn Ritz-Carlton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Fairlane Town Center. 3 miles from The Henry Ford. AAA Four Diamond hotel. Guestrooms include free internet access, 37 inch flat screen TVs with 24 HD channels, "The Henry Bed" exclusively by Lady Americana, Frette 400-count Egyptian cotton bedding, marble bathrooms, plush bathrobes and RUSK bath amenities. Experience culinary creations in The Gallery Restaurant, or 24 hour in room dining. fitness center, indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna. Now offering Marriott Reward Points. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Henry, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.