“Great Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Dearborn
San Carlos, California
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

This was my first visit here for a board meeting, and I was not disappointed. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful--reception, restaurant, maintenance, doormen, etc. The interior atmosphere was very unique and engaging. My guest room was very comfortable and didn't lack for extra features. We had a plumbing problem, and the maintenance man was there within minutes to fix it. The restaurant food was quite good! We had some difficulty with internet access, but their IT staff were very responsive, and again they fixed the problem.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Auburn, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

The hotel was nice. The front desk staff however were snooty and not very professional.
When my (adult) son went to check in, the front desk woman was very hateful acting to him.
That must be the way they run their hotel's front desk because every one of them that we had to deal treated us very unprofessional like. The housekeeping staff was very friendly and helpful. We requested a mini refrigerator and it was brought to our room by one of the housekeeping staff. She was very, very nice and told us if there was anything else we needed to just contact housekeeping.
I am unable to comment about the hotel's restaurant because it was very pricey so we did not end up eating there. Since my son and his partner are at the "gold" level, we were able to go to the "club lounge" that has snacks, coffee, pop anad water to offer on the weekends and other things throughout the week.

Room Tip: We were on the 9th floor and the room was really nice. It had a bath and a half bath, a living room...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

My first visit to this Hotel was in October 3rd week, 2011. I was highly impressed by the warm welcome that I received at the reception. The architecture of this building is really impressive. I am a gold member with Marriott and so I got access to the 10th floor which is a club where we get complimentary breakfast and some light snacks in evening. However, I never visited that floor that week. I visited that floor in the following week which was a separate visit which I will write in different review. I thing that I did not like about this hotel is the internet speed which all others were saying is good, but I was not to happy with that. However, there IT team was too eager to help me with that also and they even restarted the server on my request which actually worked for some time. Once again, maximum points go to the staff of this hotel.

Room Tip: If you get access to club for complimentary snacks, then getting a room at 10th floor is ofcourse be...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
chicago, il
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

In a few words, no hot water, no water pressure, and very poor internet speed......

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

From the moment we arrived and throughout our five day stay we were in love with this hotel. The service was outstanding, the rooms were very comfortable and well appointed, and the restaurant/bar was very good. We were there for leisure, but it is perfect for the business traveler as well....there was plenty of workspace in the room and no charge for Wi-fi. There were no flaws at all. We've decided that we will always stay at this hotel whenever we're in the area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
dantastic16
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

We used the Henry Hotel to host our out of town guests for a wedding in October and were pleased beyond all expectations. The rooms and hotel, all recently renovated, were amazing. The service was absolutely outstanding, with every employee we encountered going above and beyond what was exepcted! We had so many guests comment on how much they enjoyed their stay at the Henry. I was so impressed at how well the hotel handled so many events that weekend. I would highly recommend this hotel for personal, business, or large group events!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

I booked this hotel at a very discounted rate but the service is anything but... At arrival the front desk was prompt and courteous, and asked what brought us to the city (we're out-of-towners). I mentioned my wife and I were celebrating our 17th anniversary and upon returning from dinner a bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries were waiting in our room. Wow! Love this place.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to The Henry, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!