“Excellent accommodations & great rates” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adoba Hotel

Save Saved
You added Adoba Hotel to your Saves list
Adoba Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Town Center Drive, Fairlane Town Center, Dearborn, MI 48126-2793 (Formerly Hyatt Regency Dearborn)   |
Ranked #7 of 15 hotels in Dearborn
GreenLeadersGold level
Bronxville, New York
“Excellent accommodations & great rates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed here in August with my teenage sons. The reviews were mixed so I was a bit apprehensive. The hotel exceeded our expectations. The lobby is modern, very cool and up-to-date. The room was fabulous. It was large, beautifully furnished with lovely views. The lobby was lively and the concierge very helpful. It is very close to the sights of Dearborn and has free parking and internet. I unhesitatingly recommend it and would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
VicePresidentSales1, Owner at Adoba Hotel, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Hi Clare,

You’re the best! Thank you for such a high recommendation to the Trip Advisor community.

We appreciate that you choose us and we were able to provide excellent accommodations for you and your boys. We look forward to hosting you again! Rest assured I will share your nice feedback with our concierge.

All the best, from the adoba hotel Dearborn team!

619 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Brownstown Township, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

After calling hotel after hotel to accommodate my family . I finally found Adoba. I called Adoba And spoke with a wonderful representative by the name of Anthony who after hearing how frustrated I have become trying to find a hotel to accommodate my family jumped into action. Anthony relieved all of my frustration. He listened, expressed Empathy and put my mind at ease and for that Anthony I give you 10 stars. It was truly a pleasure speaking with you.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hello Katrina,
Greeting from the Adoba Dearborn. Anthony! Anthony! Anthony!

We hear this a lot, he is one of the best sustainable customer service managers in the industry. He truly has a genuine desire to exceed customer’s expectations and obviously he was able to do so with you. His superior services will not go unrewarded or unrecognized.

We appreciate you taking the time to share with everybody reading these reviews what a 10 Star associate he truly is and the level of services provided here at the hotel.

Thank you for your business and we hope to host you again on your next visit to the Dearborn market.
Republic, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We made last minute plans to go to Dearborn to tour the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. We were so pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the Hotel. The staff was outstanding in accomodating us...Anthony went above and beyond the call of duty. Made dinner reservations for us, gave us information on the sites we wanted to see. He really made our getaway spectacular! The rooms were very comfortable and clean. We would highly recommend this Hotel.

Porter Ranch
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

An architectural masterpiece designed by Charles Luckman and reminiscent of the Hyatt Regency at the Embacaderro in San Francisco. Acquired in October 2012 by the ecologically friendly Adoba Hotel group, it is in transition and being brought back to its former glory when built in 1976. Consequently, rates are very affordable as compared to hotels of a similar stature. It is super well-located to the airport, Henry Ford attractions, downtown Detroit, etc. The service, cleanliness and attention are excellent. I highly recommend it and look forward to returning and hope by then they will have acquired a liquor license and the magnificent rotating bar will be open for drinks and dining again.

Room Tip: 14th floor has rooms with high ceilings and panoramic views.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Orange County, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Billed as a large full-service hotel. Found it online when booking with aadvantage. The building size and lobby have a vegas feel, which can be good or bad depending on your perspective. Checkin was fairly smooth, although it can be hard to find from the entrance. The rooms were fairly small, and the bathroom was cramped. The wireless internet worked as advertised, and did appear to be faster than the usual hotel service. Nice restaurants in-house, and the location is very convenient to the Henry Ford museum. Would definitely go back if in the area again.

Orange, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had a return business trip to the Detroit area and had the pleasure of staying at the Adoba Dearborn for a 2nd time this year.

Since my last visit, they have put new signs on the property which makes it look like they are there to stay. As I had stayed at the hotel before, they had all my info. on file, and were actually able to upgrade my room as a returning guest.

I had the same experience as with my 1st trip. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful at my check-in. My room was appointed well, and super quiet; exactly what I needed for a 4 day business trip.

All the staff were really nice, and by the 2nd day, there were a few that even knew my name. I even recognized a few of the waitresses in the restaurant, and they recognized me and welcomed me back.

I typically have to go to Detroit at least a couple times a year, and definitely plan on staying at the Adoba when I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
VicePresidentSales1, Owner at Adoba Hotel, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Jay,
Thank you for your return visit. We appreciate your continued patronage.

Just a hint-hint, we do have a great loyalty, rewards program called Stash Rewards. It is free to join and our team can set you up in moments on your next visit.

It is super nice that you recognized the installation of our new eco-smart exterior sign package. As you probably know by now, reducing our carbon footprint and conserving valuable resources are a key culture of the hotel and this sign is a great reflection of our values. Just a couple green facts about the design; it is illuminated by GE LED systems that contain no mercury, lead or glass. The fabrication of the sign was completed with aluminum sheets that contain 85% recycled content. It is estimated that the LED lights will last up to 50,000 hours, or 17 years when lit for eight hours a day, that is about 80% resources savings compared to neon or fluorescent. So there you have it; Our Sustainable Sign Story!

We hope to see you again in the near future. I will share your professional, kind feedback on the front desk team and their friendly service efforts.
Always at your service!

Been to Adoba Hotel? Share your experiences!