“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adoba Hotel

Save Saved
You added Adoba Hotel to your Saves list
Adoba Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Town Center Drive, Fairlane Town Center, Dearborn, MI 48126-2793 (Formerly Hyatt Regency Dearborn)   |
Ranked #7 of 15 hotels in Dearborn
GreenLeadersGold level
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Free Wi-Fi that is actually fast! Other places offer free Wi-Fi but it is soooo slow! Comfy beds, great shower pressure. Friendly staff. Love how they make you feel welcome, especially with the Welcome Cocktail Reception!!

• Stayed August 2013
VicePresidentSales1, Owner at Adoba Hotel, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Hello BlueRowe,

Greetings from the adoba Hotel Dearborn! Where our entire team is highly engaged in an outrageous customer service journey to exceed guest expectations everyday; it is great to hear we were able to achieve this goal during your stay.

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our staff during your visit and pointing out some of our great features, such as the super comfy beds, great showers and the ever so important, Super-Fast internet connection. We understand how important these amenities are to our guest during their travels.

Again, we are very appreciative of your encouraging and upbeat review. I look forward to sharing such incredible praise with the team.

Safe travels, we hope to host you on a return visit to our area. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

621 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Everything was great from the employees to the cleanlines. The pricing was great. I was just a little disappointed they didnt have a free continental breakfast. I will definitely be returning. My kids enjoyed the swimming pool

• Stayed August 2013
VicePresidentSales1, Owner at Adoba Hotel, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Hello Angceenell1
Great day from the Adoba Hotel Dearborn! Thank you for your recent stay at the hotel and your kind words regarding the staff.

Our housekeeping team will be very happy to learn they have met the OH so, so important cleanliness expectations during your stay. They train and strive daily to exceed customer’s expectations in this critical area and take a great deal of pride in their daily efforts. Your kind feedback will mean a lot to the entire department.

On your next visit, please do look at our many packages on our website that does include breakfast and several other value added amenities. We look forward to hosting you again and sincerely appreciate you choosing the Adoba Hotel on your recent stay in Dearborn.

Always at your service,
The Adoba Team!
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Staff wanted and made sure we are having a pleasant stay at this hotel. Very kind people, spacious room and safe area.
The kids consider it the best of the hotels we stayed at during our road trip of the Midwest.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
VicePresidentSales1, Public Relations Manager at Adoba Hotel, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Pierre G –

Greetings from the Adoba Dearborn Team; thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay! Your gracious comments on our staff are music to our hotel ears. Our staff is extremely dedicated to offering superior, outstanding service daily. I am so pleased they were able to exceed your expectations. I can’t wait to share your review with them directly.

Please tell your kids we think they have great taste when it comes to choosing hotels and we look forward to them becoming loyal Adoba travelers for years to come. Thank you for your patronage. We truly appreciate your business.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The doorman greeted me at the door which was very nice. The lobby is breathtaking, you can watch all the glass enclosed elevators going up. There is an open atrium which you can see all the way up to the top floor from the lobby. At the front desk checking in every associate was so nice and friendly. There were really delicious organic cupcakes on the desk, and also flavored water in a pitcher. They also had a free cocktail reception which was really nice. The room made me feel like I was at home, it was clean and very cozy. The bed was so comfortable I hated to get up and leave when my alarm went off. The shower was amazing with the best shower pressure and hottest water. I ate breakfast from the buffet in Giulio & Son's. They have a wonderful selection of hot items. The potatoes are out of this world! The staff in the restaurant is so friendly, and they never let your glass of juice or coffee get low they are always there to refill it for you before you even ask! They also have a made to order omelet station. The hotel is across from a mall, and close to the Ford World Headquarters, and also Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford museum. I have already recommended this hotel to my friends, and I can't wait to come back again for my next visit!!!

Room Tip: I prefer a room on the higher floors with an odd room number so I can see downtown.
Green Features: The hotel is eco-friendly. They are concerned about the environment and instead of putting a shampoo and conditioner in the room they just have 1 bottle with both the shampoo and conditioner in it.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
VicePresidentSales1, Owner at Adoba Hotel, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Hello Anthony N –

Greetings from the adoba eco hotel team! Thank you for your recent stay at our iconic hotel in Dearborn, Michigan. Clean and cozy is notable feedback.

We view your recommendations with the highest regard and in all honesty, we too, feel that our location is ideal for leisure or business travelers due to our Mall and Ford World Headquarter neighbors.

Part of our sustainable journey is offering organic selections in our onsite restaurant. Treating our guest to indulge in our evening organic cupcakes is all part of our mission to introduce our guest to the benefits of going green. They are quite delicious and a true hit with our guest.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Dearborn area. We promise to keep up the good work and exceed your service expectations. Our team is going to be thrilled by your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the Trip Advisor community.

"Travel with a Purpose and Change the World Today"
oh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very reasonable with the AAA discount. Simple room but spacious,clean,and comfy bed.Free internet.We injoyed the stay.We had booked another Hotel but miss our date so came here. Not a lot of people but great.And a free cocktail in the evening.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
VicePresidentSales1, General Manager at Adoba Hotel, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Greetings from the Adoba Dearborn!

It was our good luck that your travel plans brought you to the new Adoba hotel. Thank you for joining us in our Eco-friendly mission.

It is wonderful to hear you were able to take advantage of the special AAA rates we offer that includes a value added complimentary welcome cocktail. It is a great way to relax after a long day of travel. As part of our sustainable brand strategy we offer complimentary internet to all guest and it is great to hear you found this benefit important during your stay.

Comfy and clean are two words that will delight our housekeeping team. They work hard every day preparing the best accommodations for our guest. I look forward to sharing your gracious and positive feedback with the team.

We hope you had a great summer and look forward to hosting you on your next visit to the Dearborn area.

All the best!
“Travel with a Purpose and Change the World Today”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the conference at adoba in Dearborn. It was great that all of our small workshops were in the same area as our meals, and the banquet room. The staff was very friendly, and prompt. My room was very comfortable, and the elevators were fast. The only thing that was less than great was the air conditioning was very cold, but they change the temperature quickly. The meals were really good and the tables were set beautifully. The restaurant on the 2nd floor was good as well. The salad bar and dessert bar was heavenly. I will be bringing my family back here soon.

• Stayed August 2013
VicePresidentSales1, Director of Sales at Adoba Hotel, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Helllooooo Cntrygrlmich80,

Greetings from Adoba!

Thank you for taking the time to share such an encouraging and optimistic review.
Your conference event planners and attendees were awesome. We loved hosting your event and our Food and Beverage team enjoyed preparing and hosting everyone, every step of the way. Rest assured our Chef will share your upbeat comments with his team.

New to the Adoba team Chef Phillip brings a fresh culinary inspiration to our menu selections. Daily he prepares the salad bar using locally grown fruits and vegetables when available. Healthy eating is his mantra and consequently Giulios Restaurant has just launched new organic selections on all our menus.

The dessert's yummmmeee for sure! We have an amazing pastry team and the dessert bar is a favorite for many of our local customers. I promise it will be available on your next visit with your family.

We understand how valuable your time is especially when traveling, therefore, please know we are very grateful for your awesome review.

Safe travels on your next journey!
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Adoba is great for an inexpensive business trip stay! Here for a couple of nights and it's close to the highway. Not so great if you are here with family or a romantic getaway.

Checked in after dinner time and went to my room. Decided to grab a steak from the second floor restaurant here and eat it in my room. HOLY SMOKES... it was a GREAT DINNER. They had a flank steak special so I ordered that. Then they gave me a takeout container to grab anything I wanted from the salad bar... so I had mushrooms, smoked salmon, spiced olives, pasta salad, green beans, broccoli and spinach... THEN the told me dessert is included so I had a slice of chocolate cake to go. The steak was amazing (and I've had many steaks in my lifetime).
I didn't get to interact with many of the staff, but the staff at the restaurant were very nice, friendly and helpful.

The hotel room itself is a bit dated. I read that in the reviews before arriving and those reviews are correct. It would be very difficult to keep all those rooms in the hotel updated. The hotel itself is HUGE!! A little too big to maintain in my opinion.

The walls seem to be a bit thinner than other hotels I've stayed at as I heard a gentleman on speaker phone talking quite clearly. At first, I thought he was in the hallway standing in front of my door.. but later realized that he was in the next room. It didn't bother me too much, but I could see how that could be VERY annoying.

I would stay there again for business!

Room Tip: I stayed at 1054 and it was far away enough from the elevators so it was quieter, but close enough t...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Vayne
Greetings from the Adoba Hotel!!

We appreciate your candid and sincere review. We strive for improvement and greatness everyday and only through such constructive, upbeat reviews can we grow.

Thank you for taking the time to share your observations.

Here at Adoba our culture is designed to focus on the positive and recognize amazing strides by our associates. For that reason, I will dive right into thanking you for the great reviews on our food and beverage team. To hear you enjoyed your dining experience in Giulios Restaurant and the staff demonstrated such a friendly and helpful attitude is a great message to share with our team.

We hope you will consider us on your next visit to Dearborn and enjoy the updates we have planned for our guestrooms in the near future.

All the Best and Safe Travels!

Been to Adoba Hotel? Share your experiences!