“Dearborns best kept secret.” 4 of 5 stars

(313) 274-2426
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
“Dearborns best kept secret.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending a Friday night at this restaurant. I knew they closed because of a fire and I do recall it being an amazing place then. Well they didnt let me down. My wife had a seafood pasta that had mussels, scallops and shrimp. The sauce that it was served in woke up every sense in my mouth. I had the filet and it was cooked perfectly. My server recommended a nice merlot to go with our dinner. And if you have room for dessert the bread pudding is amazing. This is on our comeback list. Reasonably priced and worth every sense.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dearborn, MI
“Wine, Dine and Romance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Great menu and delicious food. Friday night violin and guitar entertainment is the perfect touch. Where else can you be serenaded? If you want to impress your date, bring them here. I love this restaurant and am so glad to see it re-opened in the new location.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Ciao, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.