“MOST HORRIBLE EXPEIRIENCE” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine
Detroit, Michigan
“MOST HORRIBLE EXPEIRIENCE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I placed a to go order: 2 whole boneless chickens w sauce ON THE SIDE and told them NOT TO BURN IT, got less than half a chicken with random chicken skins all over on top of a whole tray of fries with sauce that I did not ask for and the chicken was burnt. The pickles were rotten, honestly they fed us garbage. I called to complain and did not get an ounce of remorse or an apology. Even while I was at the establishment picking up my food the old man was screaming at the nice workers and they would walk away rolling their eyes and talking about him. Worst $40 bucks I spent for 2 whole boneless chicken w/ fries and 1 med fattoush. May I add this was not the first time, but it is defiantly my last time.

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Detroit, Michigan
“Best damn Hummus and Fatosh Salad ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

Known by many for the best hummus and salads. Great chickens rotating and the spit of chicken and swarma are all great. Super great fast service along with a very strong garlic sauce I so love. Has a large carry out following as I've done in the past.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love the farouge with garlic, yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2008

Love the farouge with garlic, yummy!