“Horrible” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #103 of 232 Restaurants in Dearborn
“Horrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The food was disgusting. My fish was dry and tasteless, my husband's chicken was very chewy. For the money we spent it was disgusting. Do not go there, save your money and stomach.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Best food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Best Food in Michigan!! Very fresh and tasty! !!!!!!
And absolutely love their lemonade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“No arabic coffee???”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife and I found ourselves in Dearborn recently on a late Sunday morning. We were aware that there were many middle eastern restaurants in the area and decided to find one. We let the gps help us out and we came upon Amani's. There were maybe three or four tables occupied. We were very politely greeted by about five people who seemed to share the job of waiting on us. I asked for an arabic coffee to start and was somewhat surprised to be told that they were out of it. I found another beverage but was pretty disappointed. I don't have the chance to have it very often. When the server returned, he somewhat sheepishly informed me that the supplies had just come in and I could have the coffee if I wanted. I did indeed and then enjoyed two cups of very good coffee. We had a "lunch for two" that turned out to be excellent. We started with a very good hummus. A choice of salad was very good for the season. The main plates had three kabobs and two chopped meats. All were a real treat. Crisp char on the outside but moist and tender inside. A couple of nice condiments came along. I even enjoyed the rice which I usually find to be just a filler.

We don't have places like this around our home and it was a very nice casual treat for us. I was a little confused by the service. Very polite and friendly but rather disorganized. I am not sure if we were a little too early or what. The people being served seemed to be family or at least treated that way. Kind of nice to see either way.

It's not likely that circumstances will bring us to Dearborn again for a while but if they do, I would return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarnia, Canada
“Good cuisine, small tables”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Our club visited the Arab Museum in Dearborn and after the visit (at the suggestion of the Museum staff) we went to this restaurant - which was not on Warren Ave but on Michigan. Everybody ordered something different; my shish.... (chicken) was very good and the portions generous. This was the first restaurant in the USA where they knew how to make tea : place the teabag in the cup and pour the hottest water on it. On the downside the tables are too small - we had problems keeping the plates from falling.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“Good Lebanese food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

This restaurant serves the usual Lebanese fare: hommous, soup, salad, kabob etc. The lentil soup is very good, and the shish kabob was excellent. No one at our table had salad, but the people at the next table did, and it looked great; very fresh with big hunks of feta. The restaurant has its own small parking lot in front, so you don't have to look for street parking.

• Visited March 2012