“Eh.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Detroit, Michigan
“Eh.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I've actually been here twice in one week. I'm pregnant and from SoCal and I really wanted tacos. Unfortunately, this place is just okay. At first glance, I was so excited. It looks like a little hole in the wall, just like back home. The chips and salsa are really good and plentiful. Service is pretty good. The food though, is just grazing okay. The rice and beans are quite dry. The chicken tacos were just okay, but I thought the beef were a little better. The enchilada sauce is pretty good. DH's grande burrito was not great. Honestly, for Michigan, I gues this is good Mexican food, just not for a girl from California.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Dearborn, Michigan
“Good authentic Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by my son. He said it was really good, so I thought I'd give it a try. Its not fancy.. just a typical mexican restaurant. I ordered enchiladas Suisse and they were really good! Though the portions are not oversized, like their competitor down the street ( Mexican fiesta), the food seemed more authentic and lighter. The meals ran between 7 and 13 dollars... Served with rice and beans. The restaurant also has a bar, for those who like a drink with their meal. I will definitely dine here or carry out again.

• Visited April 2013