“Do Try!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dearborn, Michigan
“Do Try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I recently moved to Dearborn from (midtown) Detroit and have come to realize that there are few independent restaurant (and shopping) options here. I'm used to the culteral center in Detroit and Ferndale, which has so many wonderful options. In Dearborn (and esp downriver) everything is so’ franchisee’ with the exception being the fabulous Middle Eastern food (which you should ALWAYS try when visiting Dearborn!). Overall, I highly recommend Bangkok 96! For the longest we've always ordered my and my husband’s favorite dishes- veggie curry with tofu, Pad Thai, and Tom Yum soup. Today we tried the Bangkok Thai steak (B1) and LOVED IT! Do explore the menu:)

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dearborn, Michigan
“It's hard to go anywhere else!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the best (local) place to get Thai! Everything I have ever ordered has been great! The service is always good - even when the restaurant is super busy (which is often - and I think, a good sign!) I recommend this place over any other in the area, handsdown.

• Visited January 2013
“PadThai!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Hands down the best PadThai I have had anywhere in Michigan. All of my coworkers agree that this is a great place. The soups are very good too! It has pretty much ruined me for other Thai places.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Good restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I felt this place to be a good restaurant where you can try the food once in a while. Definitely I don't think its great.I felt that its overrated.Somehow I didn't like the item I picked up and felt the food is not cooked properly.The staff are really nice and willing to listen. It has people standing in line outside the restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Findlay, Ohio
“Not bad, not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

This restaurant has great service but the food was just meh. It wasn't bad but wasn't great. I go to a Thai restaurant back home that has much better food in my opinion.

• Visited December 2012