“Finally - a frozen yogurt place near Downriver!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #108 of 231 restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Allen Park, Michigan
“Finally - a frozen yogurt place near Downriver!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am a huge frozen yogurt fan, so when I heard that Yogurtown was opening in Dearborn, I was elated! We have a serious lack of frozen yogurt in this area.

My first trip there, the yogurt was really thick and icy instead of the creamy texture I'm used to. I was hesitant to try it again after that experience, but I gave it another shot and my most recent visits have been a lot better. The shop is really clean and staff is helpful. It's a bit pricey, but most self-serve frozen yogurt shops are that way... it's hard to go light on something so tasty. :)

I'd like to see a little bit more flavor rotation, but they haven't been open that long, so we'll see what's in store for the future. Overall, I would recommend Yogurtown.

• Visited March 2013