“Awful service loud music terrible waiter” 2 of 5 stars

22257 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124-2239
313-278-4448
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Hamburgers
“Awful service loud music terrible waiter”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went to iburger on a Sunday afternoon only 1 other table there that left shortly after we arrived. The service was really bad no refills no napkins and really loud music. The waiter had on a hat and hoodie. I DOUBT THEY WILL BE AROUND VERY LONG! Food was good when it finally arrived otherwise wont go back!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dearborn, Michigan
“Poor service, poor food, pricey - better places in Dearborn”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Parking is a problem, but I have never been here when it was busy. Service was always poor, the time to make a burger took too long, the food was nothing special, the atmosphere nothing special, and I think the price is too high for what you are getting. Beware - the place often has "coupon" type deals but even at half price I can not reccomend this place to you. I'm really surprised this place is still in business. My reccomendation for this place: pass it by.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

It's been about 6 months since our last visit. We were NOT dissapointed. The I burger was very tasty and the fries were good and nicely seasoned. No hooka action going on at 6 p.m. The staff was very attentive and friendly.

Visited August 2013
Dearborn, Michigan
“Sub-par food/Slow service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were the only ones in this establishment - at noon on a Saturday. It didn't take long to recognize why more people weren't patronizing this restaurant. The smell from the adjoining Hooka Lounge/Cigar Bar was wafting through the open door that separates the bar from the restaurant. I'm not even sure that's legal but the waitress was sweet, and did close the door upon our request. Still, the bad odor lingered. Had we not had a Living Social coupon, we would have not likely remained. 10 minutes after taking the food orders of my two children, my wife and I, the waitress returned to notify us that they had no chicken strips available because the owner failed any and my children would have to order something else. They settled on a cheeseburger and grilled cheese. When our food arrived (30 minutes later), we were disappointed in the quality. My wife's salad was less-than-average, our hamburgers were dry and lacking taste and the grilled cheese was "the worst ever" (in my daughter's opinion). Including food and beverage, our bill exceeded the $25 Living Social Coupon by quite a bit which shocked me for 2 kids meals, a salad, a burger and 2 beverages. Live and Learn but we won't be back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“Amazing burgers but everything else is lacking.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Burgers and the meat itself is beyond great. They have that down. You can't usually find burgers like that around here.

However, fries were soggy and unappetizing. The service was OK. The atmosphere was OK.

Going out to eat is as much about the experience as the food. They need to work on that. It's too bad, because the burgers themselves are really some of the best.

• Visited September 2012