“Nice place away from home.” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Detroit Dearborn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   24130 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI 48124-1802   |
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Dearborn
Taylor, Michigan
“Nice place away from home.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The last time we stay,was great they had my keys ready,no waiting. Nobody already check in the room,the tub was great,the water stay. The girls are helpful,except maybe one could use alittle attitude adjustment. Janet is always helpful and nice to talk to.

• Stayed February 2014
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Dearborn, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Marksbaby,

I really appreciate your comments regarding your stay in Early March at the Dearborn - Red Roof. I have been away on vacation and hope to see you folks again real soon. I really enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I'm glad I could make such a positive turn around for you and hope to see you every weekend even over the summer!

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we will see you this weekend!!

Janet and Team Dearborn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Sterling, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Friendly and courteous staff. Nice, updated rooms. My employees stay there all week long and it feels like home. It is very affordable, great rewards and benefits to staying there. The General manager has worked with me on great weekly rates. The reward program that they offer is great it gives you free night stays, witch now a days is great when you have to travel for work. We highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Dearborn, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Jody B.,

Wow Thank You!!!! I really appreciate your comments regarding your company's recent stay's at the Dearborn - Red Roof. We really enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I will make sure to share your comments with my entire team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof. See you again real soon!!

Detroit, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

They had fleas and they charged me an extra $228 without notice and accused me of smoking weed in the room. This location does not get much business due to the flea issue and the manager, So to make up for lagging sales the manager regularly accuses people of smoking weed and charge their credit or debit card. I did not know this until after I stayed there.

There was a lot of burn damage in the room. the desk had a hole burnt in it from the coffee maker, irons, and the clock had begun to melt.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear gator22111 from Detroit, Michigan,

I apologize that you had this experience at our inn, the comfort and safety of our guest is our top priority and upon hearing your concerns we had the room inspected by a third party consultant who was unable to find any evidence of a problem with the room. We also are a 100% smoke free facility. What I found in your room lead to the additional charges. In the spirit of 100% an extra thorough cleaning had to be done before we could sell the room again as a 100% smoke free room.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best Regards,

Janet Lawrence
Flint, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Nice, updated rooms. Friendly and courteous staff. Perfect for business travel, and I would also stay here for leisure. I definitely will be back. I am glad to finally find a comfortable, clean room for regular business travel in Dearborn - Detroit area.

• Stayed January 2014
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Dearborn, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear Jipsmomma,

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof. We hope to see you again real soon!! Hopefully when its warm next time!

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

It's not only a happy thing to spend our travel time in this hotel. It's clean, warm and comfortable to live in. The service was so good that all of my friends felt at home. The most important thing was that I left my coat and wallet in the hotel, but I was lucky that the manager sent it to me in time via UPS.
This is one of the best hotel I have met!
Enjoy your time in this hotel, my friends.

Room Tip: The big bed is really suitable for a couple.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Dearborn, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Youn C.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on this site. I really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Detroit - Dearborn Red Roof. It was my pleasure to send your items back to you. They were much needed, I'm sure.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of my team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again when you come to your home away from home.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We recently stayed at this motel just prior to our visit to the International car Show in Detroit. This motel was tucked in behind some other businesses, giving some distance from the road traffic noise. Their parking lot was well lit and their rooms were very clean:) we let them know at check out that there was a problem with the sink draining and they sent us an email the next day letting us know it was fixed:) The staff at the check in desk were very friendly and proffesional

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear bobandsonia,

Denver, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Management and staff who really care about your comfort and stay! THAT makes a big difference from the ground up at this Red Roof Inn. Not surrounded by an over abundance of fancy flower beds or lush gardens, it's simple, clean and in a safe location. Order in or venture out to one of many dinning establishents within minutes from the Inn. Sure there are many high priced hotels in the immediate area but why go broke over a good night's sleep. I have had a lengthy stay -consistent- rooms always clean, management excellent, staff very professional, always accommodating, all around comfort just a great place to stay!!!

• Stayed November 2013
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Dearborn, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
djjazie,
WOW I really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Dearborn - Red Roof. We really enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I will make sure to share your comments with my entire team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Janet Lawrence and Team Dearborn

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Dearborn? Share your experiences!