“Very tasty meal” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
lincoln park, mi
“Very tasty meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I visited PF Chang's recently and ordered from the lunch menu. The first visit we ordered only appetizers, all of which were delicious. This time we had the lettuce cups, I could make a meal out of this myself. Awesome. We also ordered beef with brocolli, a chicken dish, and I had the grilled salmon with asparagus. They also have a nice selection of hot teas. We split dessert 3 ways which was firied banana pieces with coconut pineapple ice cream, assorted fresh berries topped with vanilla and caramel sauce. It was delicious and plenty for the three of after an appetizer and entrees. The lunch portions are nice sized, not to much, not to little unless you are a big eater. All of the above came to $51 before tip and we were very happy with our meals. I also like the selection if dipping sauces they serve.

• Visited January 2013

68% Recommend
Romulus, Michigan
“Favorite Chinese Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Offers a variety of chinese dishes in a darkened atmosphere. I really love Honey Chicken and the grilled Salmon! It is okay for well behaved toddlers, but will not work for families with crying babies. Staff is friendly and works to fix any errors promptly.

Visited December 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Good and Gluten Free food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Just had a business lunch here today. I will say I am a big fan of P.F. Chang's. Very good food and great service. The only issue I had with this location was very small portion size. I was a bit surprised. The Staff was perfect. Very Attentive and fast. The great thing about PF Chang's is it is consistent. The location is in the mall so if you want you can go shopping right after or before you eat

• Visited December 2012
Grant, Michigan
“Somewhat small portions for the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We stopped by yesterday. Nice place but a bit dark inside for me. The food was good, but the portions seemed a bit small for the price paid. Service was OK , nothing special. Not sure if I would go back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Canada
“Tasty and affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

PF Chang's was recommended to us ... SO glad we went! It was nice to eat at a Chinese restaurant that was stylish and trendy not "fake authentic"! TASTY meal, very affordable .... two adults and two kids for $60 including tip. LOVED the lettuce wraps!

The service was so-so though. Wish we had this restaurant in Canada!

• Visited September 2012