“Really nice for a budget hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Dearborn

You added Country Inn & Suites Dearborn to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Dearborn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   24555 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI 48124 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dearborn West)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Dearborn
Budapest, Hungary
“Really nice for a budget hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I felt this hotel tried everything to be a little different from these three star hotels, like the metal silverware and china plates at breakfast as opposed to all plastic.
The hotel felt new and refreshing, not that it would be anything very special, but can be recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Ok, most of the reasonably priced hotels in this town give you a horrible product. This hotel is very newly renovated. Rooms are very clean, bathrooms clean, firm mattresses, nicely sized in room tv with Directtv connection, no nasty stains on the carpet, no odors and a nice staff who don't cop attitudes with hotel guests. What a nice change from other hotels in the area.

Price of the room was a very good deal too. Any future business trips of mine to Dearborn will include my hotel stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Livonia, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Good Service, extremely accommodating and clean! We forgot to bring a cork screw and called the front desk to see if they had one. They called us back saying they didn't have one, but they were going to buy one right then for us! Excellent customer service extremely satisfied.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Port Huron, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stayed here based on previous reviews. We were in town for my sisters wedding on a Friday night. We were able to check in before the check in time although did not take our luggage up to the room due to a time constraint with getting ready for the wedding.

We did not even enter the room until around 11:30 Friday evening. As soon as we got off the elevator it was apparent that the room next to ours, 413, was having a party or there were at least 5 people in there talking very loudly. I decided to let it go because we had our three children with us and just wanted to get to bed as it had been a long day. Upon pulling out the pullout couch there were no linens. I looked in the room and did not find any and at that point decided to call the front desk from the room phone that did not work. I then proceeded to use my cellphone to call the front desk to please ask for linens for the pullout at which point the lady rudely told me I could come get them. It had been a long day and I was tired and I went downstairs to get them and she did not apologize for them not being in the room at all but rather in a snotty tune said "That was housekeeping's fault."

I took them back upstairs and the party was still going on next door but at this point my kids were passed out and my husband and I were just too tired to give the night anymore thought.

All in all I think the customer service needs a little bit of a brush up. The walls are SUPER flimsy. The phone didn't work. Would I stay there again, probably not. We stay in quite a few hotels and I now know why we stick with Hampton Inn's.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Las Vegas Nevada, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was most pleased with our week long stay here. When my tub wouldn't seal the first night they were absolutely fast and efficient about fixing it the next day. (We checked in late Sunday).

I am one who is grateful when any hotel goes the extra length to protect others from harmful second hand smoke! Even when my business colleague had to smoke outside all week!

This is a great little hotel for the value. She said they don't have a hot tub, but hey they fixed the tub on my room. ***And they had fresh fruit and sausage and gravy every day!***

I will return.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Inkster, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Worst customer service ever. Never again will I stay here. Very noisey. Bed slept horrible. My bed sleeps much better. Jacuzzi too small. Bestwestern is muuch better. The house keeper didn't speak English. Very hard to understand. They charged my card a 300.00 smoking fee. I don't smoke. I have asthma. Everytime I call I can never speak to a manager. Very poor poor customer service. If I don't get my money back on my card. I will be calling my lawyer asap.

• Stayed March 2014
windsor ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We have always stayed at the Marriott, but I thought we would try something differend this time. stayed here Mar 14-16/2014. Service was great, staff are friendly. Breakfast was good, I noticed the milk was dated March 11, when I mentioned it to the kitchen staff, they were quick to remove all the milk.
Prices are very reasonable, rooms are clean, shopping is close to hotel, kids enjoyed the pool and were happy that it was open till midnight. I would definately return, this will be my choice hotel from now on.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Dearborn? Share your experiences!